Jude Bellingham

Honest here, hand on heart, I hope he has a great game for us tomorrow. Same with the other lads.
But that journalist has to have been on sodding drugs. Or something.
The cringe has caused me two broken ribs.
I’m going to make a claim against that Journalist because it should have come with a health warning.

That’s a fucking bizarre piece.

How is the press he is receiving down to the player himself? Contrary to what some might think, Bellingham won't be paying a PR company to blow smoke up his arse on a regular. It's a simple enough formula; he's young, he's handsome, he's a brilliant footballer, he plays for a prestigious European club, he's marketable. He was always going to be a goldmine for the media.
Incredibly naive.

Disagree. He's a proven match winner with Madrid and England. Phil is a match winner, as is Saka, and we're going to need as many match winners as possible on the pitch tomorrow given our opposition will dominate the ball. We looked cohesive and fluid against the Netherlands, Bellingham was a part of that.
What match were you watching?

Because it wasn’t the one every fan, pundit, and analyst watched.

Not even the nauseating sycophants Neville and McCoist thought he had a good game at the final whistle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.