Jude Bellingham

Just wait until tomorrow and we win it, the press next week will be repulsive, Southgate made a sir and will become the worlds greatest coach and that's just for starters.

I want us to win it, but there's no honesty in the reporting of it. How shit do you have to be to get dropped?

I want us to win it, but there's no honesty in the reporting of it. How shit do you have to be to get dropped?
Part of me want's us to fuck up, because the 'it's coming home" sh1t is nauseating, seeing those goons in the tv studio jumping around like there on Es playing up to the cameras, just horrible.

I hope we learn how to win with grace and style but I fear a shit feast next week if we win.

Part of me want's us to fuck up, because the 'it's coming home" sh1t is nauseating, seeing those goons in the tv studio jumping around like there on Es playing up to the cameras, just horrible.

I hope we learn how to win with grace and style but I fear a shit feast next week if we win.

The public face of eager fans has never been so classless mate.

I know what you mean, I feel guilty thinking it but I just can't be doing with all the bollocks that will go with it. You can guarantee they'll be a new version of that f**king song released too.

Be great if any win could be celebrated with a bit of dignity and class but given the state of people by lunchtime on the day of the last Euros final I think I'm whistling in the wind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.