Jude Bellingham

Was a show pony for much of the Euros, but popped up with a bit of class a couple of times. If he is the future of English football, on this showing, we’re fucked!

Last edited:
At one stage he was trying his best to cry, but couldn’t so he just pulled his shirt over his head. Can’t wait for Mbappe to put him in his place next season.
the pair of them trying to out-dickhead each other will be a spectacle to behold. Free sick bag with every ticket needed.

The hatred for Bellingham on here is pretty pathetic. I get that he's over hyped by the media. I get that he chose Madrid over us.
And he appears a touch arrogant.
I'm guessing if Jack had chosen United over us we'd all be slagging him off in an England shirt .
The truth is that Bellingham and Foden are not yet at the level of Rodri, De Bruyne etc but are very good players who under a decent manager would have performed better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.