Jude Bellingham

Fuck me, are you lot still slagging the lad off? You've had 4 weeks of it yet you can't stop
There has been a lot of media pieces that I've seen, either social media posts, newspaper articles or radio broadcasts that have painted him in not so great a light since the euros. Unfortunately if you ramp up the hyperbole around someone and try to forcefield us en masse this media darling generational talent then you can expect the fall to be just as exaggerated when he falls short of those expectations and behaves in a less than endearing way in the process.

I try to steer clear of directly slating the lad but it's evident that despite whatever his talent level is, he's got a hell of a lot of growing up and maturity to do. Fairly natural for a 21 year old but we've been led to believe that this isn't any ordinary 21 year old. And to varying degrees many people in this thread have pushed back against that. Some more generously than others. But if you court the attention when it's going well then it's fair game for the noise to be just as loud when things go against you.

Fuck me, are you lot still slagging the lad off? You've had 4 weeks of it yet you can't stop
What was you expecting to see in the Bellend thread? The current state of Portsmouth perhaps?

One wonders why you clicked on the bellend thread and posted on the bellend thread, again.

Is that you Jude?, hey Jude don't be so sad:-)

He’s way behind Foden & it’s fair to say he won’t have won as much by the time he’s 24. It must have boiled his piss that it was Fodens name the England fans were singing.

There has been a lot of media pieces that I've seen, either social media posts, newspaper articles or radio broadcasts that have painted him in not so great a light since the euros. Unfortunately if you ramp up the hyperbole around someone and try to forcefield us en masse this media darling generational talent then you can expect the fall to be just as exaggerated when he falls short of those expectations and behaves in a less than endearing way in the process.

I try to steer clear of directly slating the lad but it's evident that despite whatever his talent level is, he's got a hell of a lot of growing up and maturity to do. Fairly natural for a 21 year old but we've been led to believe that this isn't any ordinary 21 year old. And to varying degrees many people in this thread have pushed back against that. Some more generously than others. But if you court the attention when it's going well then it's fair game for the noise to be just as loud when things go against you.
You can't blame the lad for what others write about him. He didn't tell the papers to plaster his mug all over the front pages.
If people aren't keen on him for whatever reason they come up with then fair enough. But for posters to be on here every day slagging him off and making up childish names to call him strikes me as them being a bit of a twat.
Before a ball was kicked i came on here to talk about the Euros and the first page of posts were all slagging him off.

You can't blame the lad for what others write about him. He didn't tell the papers to plaster his mug all over the front pages.
If people aren't keen on him for whatever reason they come up with then fair enough. But for posters to be on here every day slagging him off and making up childish names to call him strikes me as them being a bit of a twat.
Before a ball was kicked i came on here to talk about the Euros and the first page of posts were all slagging him off.
Fuck me 4 weeks and you're still defending yourself sorry Bellend on here:-)

What was you expecting to see in the Bellend thread? The current state of Portsmouth perhaps?

One wonders why you clicked on the bellend thread and posted on the bellend thread, again.

Is that you Jude?, hey Jude don't be so sad:-)
Well i was expecting the children to have fucked off and the proper football posters to have turned up

You can blame him entirely if his every first thought is about playing to the gallery which it clearly is and has at last been called out by a lot of people

He even slid on his knees in front of the cameras chasing a dead ball he was never going to get in the knockout stages

It might seem slight and a bit of an over the top criticism but a focused and professional athlete with their head in the game just stops running when they want to stop running.

Not knee slides.

That’s for the U9s which, having managed and coached this sort of behaviour out of that age group for many years, is all I see when I watch him

I’ve seen loads of kids like him. Usually enabled by the parents

“What you need to do is put Jude in goal so he can save it, throw it out to Jude at the back who can pass to Jude in midfield to lay out to Jude on the wing to cross for Jude to head in at the back post. You’re a shit manager you”

Literally dozens and dozens of times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.