Jude Bellingham

He's the biggest crap player that stands out in this crap Southgate setup, But dare you say it on tv when on pundit duty, They use the easy pick and it's always Foden because he's a City player and everybody knows City doesn't have media power to ban pundits or the media,

Bellingham has been shit for 6 months unlike Foden who won City the title in the run in one his own back

He would be turned into a world great. But he wanted the money and history over 'a plastic club'.

I really don't think he would. He's an arrogant showboater who, with media attention, will only get more irritating as time passes. He loves the adulation.

He's the 'new' Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Paul Pogba, C Ronaldo... the type of player who would disrupt the City dressing room. A typical rag signing imo.

I really don't think he would. He's an arrogant showboater who, with media attention, will only get more irritating as time passes. He loves the adulation.

He's the 'new' Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Paul Pogba, C Ronaldo... the type of player who would disrupt the City dressing room. A typical rag signing imo.

I think you're right. He proved it by joining Real.

Sadly, he’s a powerhouse player with a goal in him. However, unless he plays for your team and wins you games, he comes across as a complete tool.

From the moment I saw his goal celebration, I knew he was a tool, and nothing has changed that opinion.

Regardless of what I think, though, he’s the new face of Adidas (cha-ching), makes gazillions playing for Real Madrid, and is probably a year or two from being handed the England Captain’s armband…and there’s nothing any of us can do about it.

I only wish he would play a little more disciplined role in the England team, because he doesn’t have the Real Madrid midfield picking up his slack at the National level.

I think there are numerous ways to skin the “We are just not the same without Kalvin Phillips” problem AND get the best out of the supposed stars of this team, but it seems we are more interested in playing “tournament football,” which means not losing the next game, than being a progressive, attacking, exciting team!

Southgate has seen too many City games, but forgets he doesn’t have 16 City players to execute the Game Plan!

This jude bellingham? Jude the fashion icon.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sure, he’s only 20, but Bellingham’s level of sartorial fluency is way beyond his years. Of course he’ll be wearing a tracksuit more often than not such is the nature of being a professional footballer, but when uniforms aren’t required, the Brummie never misses.

GETTY IMAGES / PIERRE MOUTON / STRINGER
Take the black Louis Vuitton floral two-piece suit he wore with a contrasting white neckerchief to Pharrell’s debut show during Paris Fashion Week, for instance. Or perhaps how well he pulled off Real Madrid’s pre-match Zegna outfit prior to their game against Braga (where he, again, scored the winner).

1698238447-jude-bellingham-style-003.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

He wants to be MArcus Rashford but he will end up like Jamie Redknapp, advertising Sketchers in future. I wish footballers would just concentrate on their art but thats modern life.

They can't afford him.

Bellingham has been pretty average for months, but he shows up with a good touch and goal and is again the second coming. The guy is clearly class, but he needs to be pulled in a bit as its only going to affect him in the long run. This is having a knock on affect with England, waistcoat doesn't have the bollocks to do what's needed and bring him inline but is rather feeding it. He has a completely free role in a team of already class players, the guy is running into the 9, 10, 8, 6 and winger positions. He's not Messi, that's the only guy you can give a completely free role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.