Jude Bellingham

Great young talent who needs to concentrate on playing rather than being a shithouse, he was acting like a right mard arsed **** last night instead of causing City problems …
Great for us but it won’t do him any good in the long run, if he ever gets to Fodens level and comes to City :-)

This is a general discussion about the match but has a specific bit toward the end about whether Bellingham is starting to believe his own hype which is negatively impacting his performances over the last two months.

Spoiler: ESPN pundits largely agree with most on here that it does seem like he is starting to let it go to his head.

Don’t understand the hype with him, never really have.

Doesn’t do anything exceptionally from what I’ve seen other than complain.

Entire Madrid team were at it, but he was the worst offender.

They obviously have an inferiority complex after last seasons spanking and we're trying everything they could to get a result to take to the 2ng leg where they know we can pump them.

Bellingham as the new star obviously wanted to lead his teams efforts, ended up just looking like a bit of a knob.

Good player, not great. I'm not judging him on last night because every player has quiet games but he's been way overhyped because he went to Real Madrid and had a good purple patch.

Even Rashford had a similar patch last season and nobody was saying he should win Ballon d'or. It would be laughable.

These are the real tests and he didn't turn up yet. A player in his position has no excuse to be invisible. You're not a striker starved of service a la Haaland, you're right in the thick of the game. I'd almost rather our midfielders be poor than go into hiding, at least you know they're still trying.

I've just got a feeling he wouldn't look all that good in the Premier League...

That said he is young still, but I honestly don't think he's anything special. Certainly a good player, but time will tell the truth and in the long run we will see his level isn't that of a superstar. He's a bit of a bellwhiff too and a shithouse.

That's why I don't care when the media or other fans try not to big up Foden like they do others, because I know it'll get to a point where his superiority over the likes of Bellingham will be laid bare for everyone to see.

He would have fit right in at scouse land, looking at the attitude of Phil and his attitude and performances he doesn't deserve to be in the same conversation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.