Jude Bellingham

Not sure why some are choosing to shit on him when he's suffering from the exact same problem as Foden and the rest of thr squad face, having Southgate in charge of him. We can't blame Southgate for Fodens shit performances and not accept he's contributed heavily to Bellinghams shit performances too.

There's nobody that's looked anywhere close to their club form in the entire squad, that's not a coincidence.

Not sure why some are choosing to shit on him when he's suffering from the exact same problem as Foden and the rest of thr squad face, having Southgate in charge of him. We can't blame Southgate for Fodens shit performances and not accept he's contributed heavily to Bellinghams shit performances too.

There's nobody that's looked anywhere close to their club form in the entire squad, that's not a coincidence.
He isn't a number 10 and he isn't a particualy special talent either. He is peaking too early.

Foden has had one (arguably) “shite performance”, which was the opening game.

Since then he has actually been our most creative player and one of our biggest threats, despite the absolutely shite team management from Bellingham… err, I mean Southgate.

I think Jude is the main contributor to Jude's shit performances.

Phil's growing into the tournament. Jude's stinking the place out.

I'm aware of my bias, but am comfortable that that's an accurate reflection of the situation after the group stage.

I must defend Jude and say he wasn't invisible tonight.

Every misplaced pass, every unnecessary foul commited, every wasted opportunity meant, that for me at least, he was anything but invisible.
He was everywhere whilst simultaneously being nowhere all match for me, and his attitude regarding "who he is" appears to stink.

The "in the way" Enigma and the Master of making the wrong decision.

Not a one off either, it's been the same for almost the entirety of the 5 competitive matches I've seen him play live recently. Oh yeah, sorry, he put in a decent burst and flung himself at a deflected cross to grab us a goal when he was first-match-at-a-big-tournament-giddy.

Big money Bellingham with that Adidas advert, can't be dropped I reckon. The silence is deafening in all the post match chats on TV, not one mention of how he just hasn't turned up. That's not a coincidence, he's media untouchable for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.