Jude Bellingham

Think this is bang on. Bellend wants to be the star, the headline he knows Phil is by far the better player.

I haven't really seen Bellend play to be honest, the two games against City which I forgot he was playing, plus the last 3 England games where he disappeared.

I know he had a good season in the farmers league, about from the games against us lol.

He kicked out at a player yesterday, he spends alot of time waving his arms around. To me he has an air of Billy big bollocks about him.
His attitude yesterday was appalling he spent most of the game strolling around and sulking, he doesnt pick out players in better positions than him because he wants to be the hero, he is an actual detriment to the team and southgate is frightened of him, he should have been taken off at half time, 60 minutes at best.

If Southgate had a football brain he would bench Bellingham and put Phil in the 10 role and start with Mainoo.

If he didn't play for Madrid he'd have been hooked these last two games.

Apart from the first 30 mins of the first game he's been utter garbage for England. Very much the elephant in the room as none of the pundits seem to be talking about it.

Every buggar else is being moved out of position to accommodate a player who is contributing nothing. If he was running the show every game you would accept it. You can see the frustration and anger in Phil's body language.

Apart from the first 30 mins of the first game he's been utter garbage for England. Very much the elephant in the room as none of the pundits seem to be talking about it.

Every buggar else is being moved out of position to accommodate a player who is contributing nothing. If he was running the show every game you would accept it. You can see the frustration and anger in Phil's body language.
He's getting on the ball plenty is Phil and looking for the same link ups as he gets at City but it's not happening and it's making him look bad.

He was everywhere whilst simultaneously being nowhere all match for me, and his attitude regarding "who he is" appears to stink.

The "in the way" Enigma and the Master of making the wrong decision.

Not a one off either, it's been the same for almost the entirety of the 5 competitive matches I've seen him play live recently. Oh yeah, sorry, he put in a decent burst and flung himself at a deflected cross to grab us a goal when he was first-match-at-a-big-tournament-giddy.

Big money Bellingham with that Adidas advert, can't be dropped I reckon. The silence is deafening in all the post match chats on TV, not one mention of how he just hasn't turned up. That's not a coincidence, he's media untouchable for some reason.
The broadcasters are complicit. They are too close to Southgate. They won’t challenge the narrative. What we are seeing is propaganda. Kane’s public comments have ensured there will be no criticism from the TV people. The fans who travelled have been duped.

Bellingham is one of those players that i read constantly how amazing he is but when i watch him i dont see it. But everyone says so , So then i doubt myself.

But having seen him again last night i know im right!!!
Ive come to the conclusion that the people that say hes good arent actually very knowledgable , hear others say it and repeat because itll make them sound as though they know there stuff.

Convo in the school playground on pick up last week.
“Oh yeah ‘jude’ is amazing, foden really needs to step up, hes just not doing it. ‘Judes’ only 20 and hes carrying this team” … whilst his mate enthusiastically nodded agreement.

In 5 years i had no idea either were a football fan

Take away the media hype from this england squad of players and you get what we are watching. Maybe this is the real level of quality we are seeing and not the media-hyped version of world beaters we get pumped up with.

Talk is cheap they say, But the truth is Southgate is getting Players from Big clubs that are only parts of well-oiled machines like its working cogs, Take Manchester City's Big players like Rodri KDB Silva Doku 100% they make Foden a better player, Same with Bellingham and the Real Madrid players,

1000% Southgate will not get a tune out of this squad without a KDB or a Rodri Type player (world-class player)
Yes a hard-working team of players that are all working for each other and together can win it, But what you need is a Manager with Bigger balls than the players and their Governing body, Somebody to say sorry you are not playing, Far too many players are picked because of the club they play for and bring good media image rights for profits,

So Next time England play think, Dont believe the Hype, Believe in what you see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.