Jude Bellingham

I must defend Jude and say he wasn't invisible tonight.

Every misplaced pass, every unnecessary foul commited, every wasted opportunity meant, that for me at least, he was anything but invisible.
Hey Jude as a 10 in this England team, is the equivalent of the emperor's new clothes. Everyone can see through it, apart from emperor bucktooth.

He's a young lad with a lot of talent, but whilst pundits get giddy about a goal he ran and headed in and a volleyed pass to our right back, they should also note how useless he was in the past two games.

Last night he ran around a fair bit, but every touch was abysmal. I don't think I have seen many players consistently lose control of the ball like he did. Most of the time he can recover because of his long legs, but he was sliding in all over the place.

His body language is off. There was none of the usual rallying fans, just the flailing arms of frustration.

The rotation to the left with Foden isn't working but how can Gareth not see that Foden needs that 10 role even if Jude gets benched. A wise man once said Jude has too much influence over this team, is Southgate ballsy enough to drop him? Get him angry then throw him on for the last 10 to prove just how world class he is.

His stats for the game are horrendous:

Zero chances created
Zero shots
One dribble completed
16 times possession lost
Zero tackles
Two of nine duels won.

I know he’s undroppable, but any manager with any degree of intestinal fortitude would bench him.
everytime i see him, i can see why he went to madrid, he gets away with his petulant nonsense there becuase he can at madrid and gets exposed outside of that setup and will be same for mbappe next year, the hype train will go on.

Doesn't like passing to Phil, does he? Wonder if it's because he feels threatened by players with more medals and talent than him?

Think this is bang on. Bellend wants to be the star, the headline he knows Phil is by far the better player.

I haven't really seen Bellend play to be honest, the two games against City which I forgot he was playing, plus the last 3 England games where he disappeared.

I know he had a good season in the farmers league, about from the games against us lol.

He kicked out at a player yesterday, he spends alot of time waving his arms around. To me he has an air of Billy big bollocks about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.