Jude Bellingham

He's morphing into Rashford, waving his arms about, moaning, lying down asking for free kick, it's time one or two senior players put him in his fuckin place cos boregate ain't got the bottle to do it
Have said this before, but there doesn't seem to be harmony within the England team.
Southgate was rightly praised for initially forging a strong team spirit, with no club cliques or prima donnas.
But, now "King" Harry, is no longer getting the media headlines and plaudits, there seems to be divisions.
As captain and an experienced player, he needs to enthuse and motivate the team, especially the younger players such as Bellingham, Saka, Rice and Foden. He does not do this.
But, I think Kane should never be the captain as he is too much of an individual player.
He wasn't even captain at Tottenham !
The lack of an on field leader allows Bellingham to play up and throw a strop, which he regularly does.
So Southgate needed, in my opinion, to select a stronger captain, before the tournament.
In the next knock-out game, Kane and Bellingham need to be subbed (and early enough to change the game) if they do not improve on previous performances.
However, will Southgate show any bottle and impose his authority ?

Have said this before, but there doesn't seem to be harmony within the England team.
Southgate was rightly praised for initially forging a strong team spirit, with no club cliques or prima donnas.
But, now "King" Harry, is no longer getting the media headlines and plaudits, there seems to be divisions.
As captain and an experienced player, he needs to enthuse and motivate the team, especially the younger players such as Bellingham, Saka, Rice and Foden. He does not do this.
But, I think Kane should never be the captain as he is too much of an individual player.
The lack of an on field leader allows Bellingham to play up and throw a strop, which he regularly does.
So Southgate needed, in my opinion, to select a stronger captain, before the tournament.
In the next knock-out game, Kane and Bellingham need to be subbed (and early enough to change the game) if they do not improve on previous performances.
Not a fucking chance!

From the outside looking in, and with no actually insight, my opinion is that Alexander-Arnold and Bellingham are divisive personalities with an arrogance and entitlement, and there are a few who aren’t about it.

Last edited:
From the outside looking in, and with no actually insight, my opinion is that Alexander-Arnold and Bellingham are divisive personalities with an arrogance and entitlement, and there are a few who aren’t about it.
Waistcoat would have known all this when making his team selection. He, or one of his advisors would have inside knowledge of each players' personalities: who's a leader, who's a follower and so on. The fact that they look like 11 strangers when on the pitch, no camaraderie, no team-bonding, is once again down to the ineptitude of Southgate's ability as a professional football manager.
Tactics, formations, game plans etc do not a football coach make (not that Southgate has any of these prerequisites in his locker). You've got to be their parents, their closest friends, someone they can rely on 24 hours a day, basically be their best mate. And I just can't see that with the waistcoat and the way he treats the players.

Truth be told I'll bet Phil is glad to be away from the England camp with that dithering, incompetent Bee Gee-lookalike in charge. Twittering about like Mavis from Corrie, or a butterfly with Tourette's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.