Jude Bellingham

Take away the media hype from this england squad of players and you get what we are watching. Maybe this is the real level of quality we are seeing and not the media-hyped version of world beaters we get pumped up with.

Talk is cheap they say, But the truth is Southgate is getting Players from Big clubs that are only parts of well-oiled machines like its working cogs, Take Manchester City's Big players like Rodri KDB Silva Doku 100% they make Foden a better player, Same with Bellingham and the Real Madrid players,

1000% Southgate will not get a tune out of this squad without a KDB or a Rodri Type player (world-class player)
Yes a hard-working team of players that are all working for each other and together can win it, But what you need is a Manager with Bigger balls than the players and their Governing body, Somebody to say sorry you are not playing, Far too many players are picked because of the club they play for and bring good media image rights for profits,

So Next time England play think, Dont believe the Hype, Believe in what you see
This is correct. Keep reading about how amazing this group of players. There isnt one thats world class.
We are biased about foden but hes surrounded by top players weekly. Now hes got tripper leathering the ball at him.

Players like saka, rice, bellingham, trippier, giehi, stones.. they are GOOD! But no more than that.
Gallagher is crap.
Kane and walker look as though they have lost a yard

Throw in southgate and we are getting what the sum parts are capable of

I think Southgate did an excellent job when he first came in. He rebuilt morale on and off the field. But football has changed in the last ten years and he has stood still. If you don't change with the times you go backwards.
He's been desperate to "do a Greece" since he first took the job, and you can't really blame him for trying, can you (circa 2016).

But the opportunity for that was 3 years ago against Italy and the team (on and off the pitch) collectively shit the bed and blew it. For whatever reasons, Southgate and England haven't advanced, haven't stumbled across a new tactical system in their limited time together, he's listened to the biased agenda driven media tactical suggestions and they've failed, and we've stagnated. Badly.
That's not a good look for illustrating a manager's ability.

The bit that sticks in me is that when he started off, when he first took the job, he started with a strong statement. New man, new rules, and it's my way from now on.

He didn't hang about, he set his stall out early by dropping many of the old guard under-performing but still mainstay England regulars and picked lads, young hungry lads, to be their replacements.
He talked about 'merit' and 'form' and 'if you're good enough you will get your opportunity'; "What you've done in the past, and what your name is, isn't how I'm going to be selecting my England squads" is a quote I've just made up which has the feel of what his attitude was back then.

Fucking blah-blah-blah is what it turned out to be.

Luke fucking Shaw and, let's face it, we all know that if GBH Harry had been in the same injured situation as Shaw he'd have been there too.

Why haven't we got a trustable Left winger?

Where's the young Left-back who's being given his chance?

Where's the exciting attacking lad who was the only shining light in Chelsea's season?

AND (back on the topic of the thread:)...

Why is the PL player of the year the one being sacrificed in favour of an "off form" pin-up player?

Bellingham is fucking shocking!

"Possible fucking Balon D'Or winner", cause after last year's debacle of a decision that's a huge accolade.

Is the media backlash if it isn't a success, clouding Southgate's judgement? Or is he, as the majority believe, actually clueless?

He's been desperate to "do a Greece" since he first took the job, and you can't really blame him for trying, can you (circa 2016).

But the opportunity for that was 3 years ago against Italy and the team (on and off the pitch) collectively shit the bed and blew it. For whatever reasons, Southgate and England haven't advanced, haven't stumbled across a new tactical system in their limited time together, he's listened to the biased agenda driven media tactical suggestions and they've failed, and we've stagnated. Badly.
That's not a good look for illustrating a manager's ability.

The bit that sticks in me is that when he started off, when he first took the job, he started with a strong statement. New man, new rules, and it's my way from now on.

He didn't hang about, he set his stall out early by dropping many of the old guard under-performing but still mainstay England regulars and picked lads, young hungry lads, to be their replacements.
He talked about 'merit' and 'form' and 'if you're good enough you will get your opportunity'; "What you've done in the past, and what your name is, isn't how I'm going to be selecting my England squads" is a quote I've just made up which has the feel of what his attitude was back then.

Fucking blah-blah-blah is what it turned out to be.

Luke fucking Shaw and, let's face it, we all know that if GBH Harry had been in the same injured situation as Shaw he'd have been there too.

Why haven't we got a trustable Left winger?

Where's the young Left-back who's being given his chance?

Where's the exciting attacking lad who was the only shining light in Chelsea's season?

AND (back on the topic of the thread:)...

Why is the PL player of the year the one being sacrificed in favour of an "off form" pin-up player?

Bellingham is fucking shocking!

"Possible fucking Balon D'Or winner", cause after last year's debacle of a decision that's a huge accolade.

Is the media backlash if it isn't a success, clouding Southgate's judgement? Or is he, as the majority believe, actually clueless?
Presumably on summer nights, I guess. Those on here that are hopelessly devoted to him will hope so, anyway.

Apparently Bellingham needs a rest, according to one of the main headlines articles on Sky sports. How protected does a player need to be? Just say he’s been shite, simple as.
I don't care how the fuckers spin it; knackered, heat stroke, injured, his pet goldfish has died and he needs to be with his family; not arsed! As long as he's dropped and Foden plays centrally I'll be slightly happier.

Good 25-30 mins in the first game, since then he‘s been piss poor.
Not remotely suited to playing as a number 10 behind Kane.

Presumably on summer nights, I guess. Those on here that are hopelessly devoted to him will hope so, anyway.
I'm beginning to think he's a clueless 'yes man' who either hasn't got the balls or hasn't got the power to stand up to those above him. His team selections have been bafflingly odd (Arnold with no natural wingers or no real runners?)

But enough sensible discussion for now; I wish he'd play Palmer, he'd be greased lightning playing on the right.

He's the emperor's new clothes, I just don't get the hype around him. He's so fucking lazy, in and out of possession, and dropped a perfect 1/10 performance last night. Both he and Kane are stinking the team out...and it's already a low bar to begin with under Southgate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.