Jude Bellingham

You can go a long way if you play as a team and even win it, but England is not together as a group and have a manager that nobody believes in, But the media hype around Bellingham and others only does one thing and that puts a wedge between the rest of the players.

Foden is also a big problem and you saw it last night when Southgate took him off, That smile is off somebody who knows the manager does not know what he is doing, Bellingham for most of the game last night was waving his arms, shouting, pointing, and just giving up.

So the problem that everybody is watching is media hype and blowing smoke up people's arse and they believe it
This group of players all believe they are world-class and the best,

This is going to sound daft, But I believe Jose Mourinho would win the tournament and the World Cup with the best players England has on offer, Why ?? that's simple, Jose believes he is the biggest and best manager in the world and that would put the players in their places, NOBODY would be bigger than the media hype he gets
I agree with mourinho , not daft at all

He is a big game producer on a counter strike team. He is in a lot of ways like Erling Haaland.

Lots of production, but with a lot of weaknesses to his game.

He'd be a great super sub. But his ego won't allow it.

Across all comps//

Kane 44 goals, 12 assists

Bellingham 25 goals, 13 assists

yeh, defenses against them are finding it piss easy.

But the way England set up with an imbalance means Bellingham has to be relied upon to be very creative. He's not that kind of player, he doesn't turn with the ball quickly to get defenders quickly on the back foot, he's not a particularly clever passer with great vision that's going to unlock defences, not particularly quick or agile to work in tighter spaces. When he plays for Madrid, they're much more balanced and a lot of their threat comes from the likes of Vini Jr. Those players around him and a balanced team give him much more room to work in.

The way England play, I just think Foden is way more suited to that 10 role, he's simply much more comfortable with the ball, taking it on the turn and unsettling defences. We saw moments of it in the last two games. Bellingham is much better a bit further back driving with the ball, he can still get into scoring positions from there.

As for Kane, brilliant finisher but the above reasons, such as Bellingham not being slick or skilled enough to carry out the 10 role with this England approach is always going to mean Kane is not getting many chances like he does for Bayern.

Nobody is saying these are bad players, far from it, but the team is set up poorly to utilise them properly.

I don’t think Bellingham lacks ability as some on here are suggesting, his problem is, he has been led to believe he’s the best player that ever lived and he’s nowhere near as talented as the best players in any of the top divisions or international teams in the world …!

He needs a wake up call and fast, he has been poor for many months now despite a stellar start at the Spanish rags .. From what I’ve seen of him, he’s got no positional sense and his passing is poor, he’s shit out of a few tackles too..

There is definitely a fantastic player in there but as far as he and the media are concerned, he’s already arrived … He ain’t, not by a long way..

▪️no positional sense
▪️lack of awareness
▪️runs around lost
▪️poor attitude
▪️believes his own hype

Needs grounding from a good manager - but missed the chance.
Runs around? When? I only see the **** walking or sitting on his fucking arse.

Oh and the **** was fortunate not to be carded for his little knee in the back of the Slovenian defender.

I don’t think Bellingham lacks ability as some on here are suggesting, his problem is, he has been led to believe he’s the best player that ever lived and he’s nowhere near as talented as the best players in any of the top divisions or international teams in the world …!

He needs a wake up call and fast, he has been poor for many months now despite a stellar start at the Spanish rags .. From what I’ve seen of him, he’s got no positional sense and his passing is poor, he’s shit out of a few tackles too..

There is definitely a fantastic player in there but as far as he and the media are concerned, he’s already arrived … He ain’t, not by a long way..
The more Bellingham performs the way he is doing the bigger the insult to a genuine great like Zidane to have this lad compared to him now. You'll hear people say what did Zidane do at 20 that Bellingham hasn't done already. Not appreciating that players peak at different stages of their careers with a variety of factors contributing to it.
I think Bellingham is a talent. With the physicality to be able to deliver at a high level now. But he also looks very likely to peak early in his career to me. And if he's forced into the forefront of every madrid and England trophy challenge he'll burn out pretty quickly. This season alone he's fizzled out drastically after an explosive start for Madrid.
The lad has had so much hype pomp and ceremony thrown his way that I wonder if that will get in the way of him actually developing as a footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.