Jude Bellingham

I don’t think Bellingham lacks ability as some on here are suggesting, his problem is, he has been led to believe he’s the best player that ever lived and he’s nowhere near as talented as the best players in any of the top divisions or international teams in the world …!

He needs a wake up call and fast, he has been poor for many months now despite a stellar start at the Spanish rags .. From what I’ve seen of him, he’s got no positional sense and his passing is poor, he’s shit out of a few tackles too..

There is definitely a fantastic player in there but as far as he and the media are concerned, he’s already arrived … He ain’t, not by a long way..
Exactly this for me. I fear he is going the same way as Rashford. Lots of adulation and admiration, but the core product is just not that good. He could be great though, if he ditches the Rashford/Lingard approach to his career.

Exactly this for me. I fear he is going the same way as Rashford. Lots of adulation and admiration, but the core product is just not that good. He could be great though, if he ditches the Rashford/Lingard approach to his career.
….and gets Pep as his manager. He turned us down and may regret it soon enough.

….and gets Pep as his manager. He turned us down and may regret it soon enough.
Thats what gets me about him, he is at the moment hugely over rated but has potential. But a player that turns down Pep, a coach who will improve you makes me very suspicious about his attitude.

Thats what gets me about him, he is at the moment hugely over rated but has potential. But a player that turns down Pep, a coach who will improve you makes me very suspicious about his attitude.
He rates himself very highly, I imagine. Waistcoat has seen how crap he is three times now. Will he act? Er…..no.

He rates himself very highly, I imagine. Waistcoat has seen how crap he is three times now. Will he act? Er…..no.
if he was half the player he thinks he is then he would be the best player in the world, unfortunately whats in his head doesnt translate to actual ability and this is not helped by the people he has around him and the press, at the tender age of 20 he has been heralded as the best ever and also been allowed to blame far superior and more talented players for his mistakes and this will ultimately be his downfall, if at 20 you already think you know better than everyone else you are doomed to fail.

if he was half the player he thinks he is then he would be the best player in the world, unfortunately whats in his head doesnt translate to actual ability and this is not helped by the people he has around him and the press, at the tender age of 20 he has been heralded as the best ever and also been allowed to blame far superior and more talented players for his mistakes and this will ultimately be his downfall, if at 20 you already think you know better than everyone else you are doomed to fail.
He may buckle down and work at it if some wise counsel tells him the truth.

Finally a journalist saying what a lot of us are thinking. (Not convinced Mainoo is "The Answer" though.)
There’s a few now saying this. It might do him a favour now he’s not having smoke blown up his arse by every journo who has jumped on the bandwagon.

To be fair to him he's far better than rashford as he is completely average at best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.