Jude Bellingham

Across all comps//

Kane 44 goals, 12 assists

Bellingham 25 goals, 13 assists

yeh, defenses against them are finding it piss easy.
Read what I said.

Get out of Englands arse for once, you don’t have to defend them all the time. What I’ve said is right, they’re easy to play against. Two big lumps playing next to each other, one wants to take on the world and the other thinks he’s better off playing DM spraying balls to the forward players, completely forgetting he’s the focal point of the team.

I don’t think Bellingham lacks ability as some on here are suggesting, his problem is, he has been led to believe he’s the best player that ever lived and he’s nowhere near as talented as the best players in any of the top divisions or international teams in the world …!

He needs a wake up call and fast, he has been poor for many months now despite a stellar start at the Spanish rags .. From what I’ve seen of him, he’s got no positional sense and his passing is poor, he’s shit out of a few tackles too..

There is definitely a fantastic player in there but as far as he and the media are concerned, he’s already arrived … He ain’t, not by a long way..
It's not that he isnt talented. It's that his talent isn't best on a team like this.

He is a big game player. Scores key goals, comes up in big moments. But his every minute play is pedestrian.

Across all comps//

You must be off your nut. You continually defend the indefensible, just to troll this place for self gratification.
He's barely fucking average and any other manager would bench him, in a heartbeat.

Across all comps//

It is peculiar because all those goals were against shite teams in their domestic leagues. Flat track bullies, the pair of them. So, it does beg the question, why have they done fuck all in the past two games for Jude and Harry since the competition began.

Last edited:
It is peculiar because all those goals were against shite teams. Flat track bullies, the pair of them. So, it does beg the question, why have they done fuck all in the past two games for Jude and Harry since the competition began.
Germany and Spain are near farmers league standard. Outside the top three, maybe four, they are very ordinary.

Germany and Spain are near farmers league standard. Outside the top three, maybe four, they are very ordinary.
Now that Barca have collapsed every domestic match is like a friendly for Real Madrid (except the Atleti game). I am not convinced Bellingham is good enough to dominate in the Premier League. The hype has been absurd. Not saying he is a bad player but he certainly isn't world class at present. The hype reminds of Pogba who was the most overrated player of all time based on a 30-minute spell in a World Cup Final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.