Jude Bellingham

WTF? Hes absolutely fucking nowhere near the best player in the world. How on earth do you come up with that? Rodri pisses all over him. fuck sake, Modric in the 20 mins he plays a game pisses all over him.
is this what they call AI? The virtues of Jude are obscure to me.
See above.
Are you taking the piss?

The joys of having an opinion that differs to someone else. I bet you think mainoo is shit as well

If both players were available on a free transfer now and you could only pick one, I'd pick Bellingham all day. I'd also take 50 mill from Saudi in the summer for what it's worth (KDB).

I wouldn't swap Bellingham for Foden.
Can’t disagree.
But KDB takes games by the scruff of the neck and wins them single handed even now. Yep - Foden is way ahead of Bellingham and always will be.

Mainoo is young and has potential but he's pretty average right now. Not shit no, but not more than average either
Mainoo is a prospect but no more than that. I genuinely fear he’s going to be given a very harsh lesson at the Euros. He is a million miles away from being anywhere near the finished article.

Mainoo is a prospect but no more than that. I genuinely fear he’s going to be given a very harsh lesson at the Euros. He is a million miles away from being anywhere near the finished article.

Didn't help the English hype and unrealistic expectation propogandized by the media will kill many young player like Mainoo career faster.

Been going rapidly off him for a while. Now I just think he’s a total overhyped bellend.

This article was probably the nail in the coffin: https://www.goal.com/en-gb/lists/ju...c-start-santiago-bernabeu/bltecda50b088984537

What an absolute prick. That said, a lucky escape for the chef.

Give me Kev and his pasta, Alfie Haaland’s lasagne and Jack’s beans on toast any day.

It’s the small stuff like that that gets my goat as it tells you what a superior diva attitude Bellingham has - which we’ve seen enough of on the pitch lately.

Also St Jude’s PR team has more spin than a launderette. They are relentless. Makes St Marcus look distinctly amateur.

The biggest problem with Bellingham? Quite simply, it’s all about him.

Correct. Regardless of his form, I still think he's currently the best player in the world. If madrid win the champions league and England do well in the euros, he'll win the ballon d'or. I'd love him at city
5269558397_64406aeb94.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.