Jude Bellingham

FFS, Sky Sports on Bellingham….

Bellingham produced an all-action display for Madrid and was able to get the better of fellow Englishman Harry Kane on Wednesday night.

In the last 4 chump leagues games I can honestly say I’ve barely noticed him. When I have he’s either diving on the floor or trying to whip up the Madrid crowd as if he’s been there longer than Modric. I don’t follow La Liga and have no idea how well he’s playing against Spanish mediocrity

FFS, Sky Sports on Bellingham….

Bellingham produced an all-action display for Madrid and was able to get the better of fellow Englishman Harry Kane on Wednesday night.
The revisionism is one of the ways the narrative gets so skewed.

Even people that actually watched the match will have their recollection of it slightly distorted when reading that.

And people who didn't watch the match won't know he had another in a series of ineffectual performances in the CL knockout rounds, spending more time on his arse feigning being fouled and moaning at the ref than on his feet trying to play.

A great example for the world's youth, as @BlueHammer85 would have you believe.

We are at the "build Bellingham up and fawn over everything he does" stage of media coverage.

The next stage is the Daily Mail pics of him coming out of a club or with his supermodel gf questioning his priorities. The final stage is after England fall flat on their face in the Euros and then he is slagged off and slated.

Saw this with Gazza 30 odd years ago

Reactions: PPT
so bellingham, saka, palmer all pretty shit and go missing. Foden the only one world class. got ya.
Pretty much, yes. Saka spends more time inspecting the grass than playing and Palmer has a long, long way to go to catch Foden. As yet Bellingham has done okay but needs to cut out the shithouse antics he is increasingly bringing to his game.

Thought he was very average in two qtr finals against us, then again he was up against a formidable team!

What I found shitty about Bellingham both in our CL games and in England games this season, his attitude was poor. Diving, whinging, acting like a brat, trying to get people booked, wouldn't like that in any of our players. Compare his demeanor to Phil, chalk n cheese. Even his colleague Modric who does his talking on the pitch and is gracious off it.

Hope he does grow up and his game comes on too. However we're all guessing mbappe is going there, Hendrick is joining, still have Vinicius and Rodrigo as well as Carmavinga et al. Be fun keeping all those ego's happy!

One of the first names on the team sheets for England and Real Madrid.. he obviously isn't average is he.
He’s obviously above average. But not the Rolls Royce, Mr Perfect player the media have built him up to be. He will improve for sure. But I’d take KDB over him even today and Foden anytime of the day over him. From the Champions League games I’ve watched him in this season he’s’ not all that. Not yet anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.