Jules Koundé

they are strengthening mate?My companies are currently investing more than ever as our competition can’t? The days of people remembering when we were shit are gone! It’s the one window with relaxed regulations we should be splashing in the right areas to improve and personally when you were so far behind your competitors and don’t address your biggest failings then the top of the tree have to carry the can.
What’s “your companies” got to do with anything? Other than trying to make yourself sound important. Its Jota ffs

What’s “your companies” got to do with anything? Other than trying to make yourself sound important. Its Jota ffs

It’s the fact they are strengthening their depth with a much better player than there already? Sorry mate wasn’t trying to be smart and been out all afternoon on the piss but was trying to explain that now was THE window to strike? No FFP this year as it’s carried over until next season at the earliest and rumors are it will be carried on another season? We have the funds and we have the book value on players to have really splashed the cash and now with the season upon us we haven’t done the most important improvements and am sure behind the scenes pep is fuming. Genuinely wasn’t trying to be smart though mate. :-)

Not sure about “anyone” else, it seems unlikely a CM, LB from what he said.
Do you honestly expect him to say..” I think my players are shite and we can’t give the useless fuckers away and we can’t find cheap enough replacements “?
Christ people think we don’t get value now for players we sell.
Seriously ..what did you expect him to say?
As far as I can tell our squad is full. We cannot bring in until we move a couple on. We can’t move them against their will and we are a business who will at least try to find some value out of the players we wish to move. Once that is done I am sure we will see some incoming. ( Not ITK)

but when is when though? It was a huge mistake last season and we are about to start the new season without Laporte? Obviously not his or the clubs fault but either stones or Fernandinho are starting on Monday alongside a guy making his debut against a team who have pace and proper matches under their belt? In these instances the board ALWAYS take responsibility as I’ve been there two or three times and faced the consequences
Maybe it’s taken longer to get the centre back in than we wanted but think, in fact I’m sure,it will be done, as it is Ake is quicker than Laporte so maybe Ake and Stones is already much better for Wolves than last years 10 men and Otamendi and Fernandinho as centre backs.

Hope it’s okay to share. 3-4 last comments come from a guy who’s widely respected on this Sevilla forum. Apparently, City are willing to spend £55m on a defender. Which is €60million. He believes that Seville and Monchi would sell for €70million despite his release clause being €90million, not €75million that’s reported

I can see the reticence to go higher for KK but here I’d get the deal done - we could get 8 years plus out of this guy

You need a new convertor, 1.84m.

Not just about height... it’s how well you get up. Micah wasn’t the tallest but he could jump like a salmon even when stationary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.