Jules Koundé

I disagree, I think injuries have constantly stopped him from gaining momentum and Pep has said the same in the past. Like you implied in your comment, he struggles with his mentality - he's basically the definition of a confidence player. He started both 17/18 and 18/19 strong but got injured and fell off in the second half of both seasons. Then last season he got injured right after the Norwich loss and was never able to string together a run of games without picking up another knock. Unless they were faking injuries to cover something up, which we've got no indication of, he was injured in August, most of September, pretty much all of December, and then had another injury for the first 3 or 4 games after the restart. It's a big problem for him imo.
I'm not saying injuries are not an issue, but most are minor and he should get over them, which is why I think it's more mental/life that is his biggest issue.

Where's the Kounde thread?
It's here you posted in it, but added nothing, at least there was some other meaningful discussion going on, albeit about another player.

What can you add about Kounde ?

I'm not saying injuries are not an issue, but most are minor and he should get over them, which is why I think it's more mental/life that is his biggest issue.

It's here you posted in it, but added nothing, at least there was some other meaningful discussion going on, albeit about another player.

What can you add about Kounde ?
Not much. Thanks for being a douche.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.