Jules Koundé

Whether he plays tonight may illustrate how close this is to happening. If Seville are keen on a sale and think it is likely that City will pay a price that they are happy with, I don't think he will play. Alternatively, Seville may see it as a big game and he may be determined to play....thoughts?

I think the only reason why this deal isn't closed is because of the match. A cascade of events will take place after, Jules' transfer & Garcia returning in fairly quick succession

Whether he plays tonight may illustrate how close this is to happening. If Seville are keen on a sale and think it is likely that City will pay a price that they are happy with, I don't think he will play. Alternatively, Seville may see it as a big game and he may be determined to play....thoughts?
ffs jk

I hope he plays. I hope he himself wants to play. Bayern are the best side out there and it'll be a great test for him, and interesting for us to see how he plays against the likes of Gnabry, Muller, Leroy and Lewandowski.

What worries me is that the Sevilla right back looks amazing as well!!!!
Is it the player or the system that makes them look good
Same as with us
Do our defenders look shite because the system exposes them or are they just bad
Bad because Aké looked competent immediately. We have been signing shite at the back and its held us back, especially in Europe

Koundé will play as we have failed to agree a fee before today. Pray and hope he doesn't get injured, otherwise all this time wasted. Yes I know despite him being very good already, he is being signed for long term but we also need top class right sided CB now.

Bad because Aké looked competent immediately. We have been signing shite at the back and its held us back, especially in Europe
Out of interest who are these shite? Walker? Cancelo? Laporte? Ota? Stones (was our best defender until he f’d his life up.) I will give you Danilo and maybe Mendy (but when we bought him he was the best left back available until he got injured) so I am interested in who the shite are

Koundé will play as we have failed to agree a fee before today. Pray and hope he doesn't get injured, otherwise all this time wasted. Yes I know despite him being very good already, he is being signed for long term but we also need top class right sided CB now.
Of course he'll be injured. This is City we are talking about. He'll be fortunate to live through tonight's game. Poor sod.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.