Jules Koundé

That seems really cheap to me, he was a £60-70 million target last summer, and was about £80 when we were linked with him the summer we got Dias. I've not seen much of him last season, did he have a stinker? Always thought he looked top class and whilst Barca are genuinely insane for throwing away their future to build a team that will do nothing more than comfortably finish top 3 and get to the last 16 of the champions league, that's a quality signing at a very good price.

Kounde and Araujo is a strong partnership. Mingueza, pique, christensen umtiti and Garcia in reserve leaves them overloaded though.

That seems really cheap to me, he was a £60-70 million target last summer, and was about £80 when we were linked with him the summer we got Dias. I've not seen much of him last season, did he have a stinker? Always thought he looked top class and whilst Barca are genuinely insane for throwing away their future to build a team that will do nothing more than comfortably finish top 3 and get to the last 16 of the champions league, that's a quality signing at a very good price.

Kounde and Araujo is a strong partnership. Mingueza, pique, christensen umtiti and Garcia in reserve leaves them overloaded though.
He has glass legs as some Spanish fans say. Very injury prone

Have to say all the hype kounde is getting like he is a prime Ramos or something, he will have a difficult season ahead . Rivals will be more harsh on him than usual if he has a bad game.

They're overloaded everywhere - they have over 30 first teamers. Ridiculous honestly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.