Julian Alvarez | Signs for City (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know much about him, I'm happy he is maybe going to stay at river plate until the end of the season, I think city are showing some respect,,there's no point taking their main man off them when they need him, if we did they might show a bit of animosity in the future, we don't really need him this season, so next season get him over here as a back up to haaland, getting game time and giving haaland a rest at the end of games or after haaland has scored his 4th goal, whichever is sooner :)

I'm happy he is maybe going to stay at river plate until the end of the season, I think city are showing some respect,,there's no point taking their main man off them when they need him
Let’s be clear, their season hasn’t started yet. It starts in February. They would have lots of time to find a replacement

Let’s be clear, their season hasn’t started yet. It starts in February. They would have lots of time to find a replacement
just had a look,and you are correct ,there's no point him staying there then, we may as well give him a few weeks holiday and bring him over if we sign him.

I don't think this influences the Haaland discussion. Another business transfer like Douglas Luiz. Buy low sell high, maybe he comes good and breaks into first team. Players gets a move to Europe, first class environment to adapt and develop. Everybody wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.