Julian Alvarez | Signs for City (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know a lot about him but from what I’ve looked into he’s capable from day one just like Gabe was. Exciting times.

This is wildly unfair to the guy since I've literally never seen him play, but if he is such a special talent why is he playing in Argentina at 21 years old while he has a €20m release clause? May need to temper some of those Kun comparisons.

This is wildly unfair to the guy since I've literally never seen him play, but if he is such a special talent why is he playing in Argentina at 21 years old while he has a €20m release clause? May need to temper some of those Kun comparisons.

Tevez left Argentina at 21 and turned out alright

Very similar to Lautaro Martinez at Inter. Left Argentina at 21 and was sold for £20m.

Ole now
The report states instead of meeting his €20m release clause, we are willing to pay €18.5m now and let him remain at the club till either June or October.

Before anyone comes in saying we aren't native speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.