Julian Alvarez | Signs for City (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always a good YouTube compo when it’s hard to tell which is his stronger foot. Some very nice left foot finishes in that.

Love these sort of deals and surely it’s a win win for City and the CFG? Comes to us first and if pep thinks he can make him special keep him here, if not, a move in the group?

Love these sort of deals and surely it’s a win win for City and the CFG? Comes to us first and if pep thinks he can make him special keep him here, if not, a move in the group?

Not to be a grinch but I genuinely couldn't care less about CFG and the other clubs in the group.

That's sort of why I'm struggling to get excited about this signing. I know there's supposedly a lot of hype in Argentina but from the footage I've watched over the last 24 hours, I'm not convinced I'm seeing anything particularly special. Certainly nothing that suggests he'll be someone who will make a big impact on the first team anytime soon.

Hopefully I'm wrong about that but if he doesn't hit the ground running like Gabby did here then I don't know if he's going to be much use to us other than maybe a few loans and a bit of profit down the line.

Not to be a grinch but I genuinely couldn't care less about CFG and the other clubs in the group.

That's sort of why I'm struggling to get excited about this signing. I know there's supposedly a lot of hype in Argentina but from the footage I've watched over the last 24 hours, I'm not convinced I'm seeing anything particularly special. Certainly nothing that suggests he'll be someone who will make a big impact on the first team anytime soon.

Hopefully I'm wrong about that but if he doesn't hit the ground running like Gabby did here then I don't know if he's going to be much use to us other than maybe a few loans and a bit of profit down the line.
So , we can't lose, only gain whats not to like about it.

So , we can't lose, only gain whats not to like about it.

I have absolutely zero interest in finance so the thought of us potentially gaining long term profit on a young player we've signed is something which I can't really describe as "liking". It's just a business doing business things and I can't think of anything more boring.

If he's with us for the beginning of next season and gets a couple of games then I'll be excited to see how he gets on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.