Julian Assange

Except it was the case. Her husband worked for the CIA and she was also employed in some capacity with the intelligence service. It is why I wrote diplomats spies and their families.
Perhaps morally it doesn't sit well but it is the law.
We can ask she returns but we cannot extradite her. Assange can legally be extradited.

The USA can choose to extradite her, she hasn't been accused of a crime carried out during her job. A traffic collision which there is no evidence of fabrication. They have always had it within their discretion to waive DI.

It would be a good diplomatic gesture by them to see she receives some punishment, even if it is a leniant slap on the wrist.

Unfortunately the USA is the bully boy of world affairs and we are happy to play the role of it's fag, going around collecting lunch money in the hope we get a few pennies.

Did the USA ever reimburse us for the bill we run up guarding the Ecuadorian Embassy? Probably not.

Don’t think they have paid the fines for parking tickets that diplomatic staff have run up, either.

Charming, as always.

It’s called Karma.

Would you run away as well if you killed someone whilst driving on the wrong side of the road?

Because of that she turned a death from a traffic collision into something much worse. If she had got a few months or a community sentence then almost nobody would be going on about it now.

Julian Assange - a hero to one and all.

As a measure of his benefit to society - one only need consider that heroic Julian, when confined to prison, defecated and then threw his own shit on the prison walls. A clear sign of a stable personality and of one who inspires belief.

It’s called Karma.

Would you run away as well if you killed someone whilst driving on the wrong side of the road?

Because of that she turned a death from a traffic collision into something much worse. If she had got a few months or a community sentence then almost nobody would be going on about it now.
depends if the other person was vaccinated or not, otherwise I couldn't get within 2m anyway.

Julian Assange - a hero to one and all.

As a measure of his benefit to society - one only need consider that heroic Julian, when confined to prison, defecated and then threw his own shit on the prison walls. A clear sign of a stable personality and of one who inspires belief.

That hasn't stopped previous Hero worship.

2bmshit.jpg

Although It was in the embassy not whilst held in prison.

I'm not sure I believe it all anyway, those stories came out when the Ecuadorians were trying to get flushed of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.