Julian Draxler

Madrid seem to be after everyone.Well at least young attacking midfielders. El Sharaawy is now being mentioned.

If I already played for them I'd be nervous.

The question is who would we any good for us?

di Maria, Kaka or Ozil.

robbieh said:
Madrid seem to be after everyone.Well at least young attacking midfielders. El Sharaawy is now being mentioned.

If I already played for them I'd be nervous.

The question is who would we any good for us?

di Maria, Kaka or Ozil.
Di Maria would be a very good acquisition for us. Ozil wouldn't be bad either but di Maria would be fantastic

Can't lose on this one. Draxler comes, great. Draxler chooses Madrid, their promise of playing time to Isco takes another hit.

Bild are usually correct with German transfers, 45m is a lot of money.

Draxler looks like he needs his head turned because no chance would Shalke turn that sort of money down.

Not seen much of him play but many say he is the next big German superstar.

Daz_Blue said:
BlueDejong said:
I don't understand Real Madrid. They signed Isco, and then El Shaarawy & Draxler ?

20 midfielders .....they just want everyone so nobody else gets them ....trying to beat Barcelona is so on Perez's mind

True, but I think Perez wants to be the president who got Madrid the tenth European Cup.

Thats what Real really want above everything else.

BlueDejong said:
I don't understand Real Madrid. They signed Isco, and then El Shaarawy & Draxler ?
bild is usual reliable but everything thats been hinted at over here is that we're done this summer with the large transfer fees and id be really shocked if we actually activated the release clause for draxler.. 38m quid for him? thats a lot

cmdub said:
BlueDejong said:
bild is usual reliable but everything thats been hinted at over here is that we're done this summer with the large transfer fees and id be really shocked if we actually activated the release clause for draxler.. 38m quid for him? thats a lot

I think we will go more cautiously in the transfer market on most transfers, but if an Isco, Gotze, Oscar, Neymar or Draxler came up I think those are the players we will pursue big time and offer good money to get them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.