Julian Draxler

Daz_Blue said:
BlueDejong said:
I don't understand Real Madrid. They signed Isco, and then El Shaarawy & Draxler ?

20 midfielders .....they just want everyone so nobody else gets them ....trying to beat Barcelona is so on Perez's mind

And unsurprisingly he's going about beating them all the wrong way.

I highly doubt we've met any buyout clause for Draxler either. You don't just casually trigger a clause that big for someone so young, you find out if he's interested in coming first.

adrianr said:
Daz_Blue said:
BlueDejong said:
I don't understand Real Madrid. They signed Isco, and then El Shaarawy & Draxler ?

20 midfielders .....they just want everyone so nobody else gets them ....trying to beat Barcelona is so on Perez's mind

And unsurprisingly he's going about beating them all the wrong way.

I highly doubt we've met any buyout clause for Draxler either. You don't just casually trigger a clause that big for someone so young, you find out if he's interested in coming first.

I thought you are only allowed to talk to someone if you are willing to meet the buyout clause with the club?

That Russian club had to meet the 200m clause in Messi's contract to be able to talk to him.

Another saga with 1000 posts per day :)

Go Tixiki and get this lad , Hes just brilliant & can play on right wing which exactly we need (would be the perfect back up for Isco In Shaa Allah)

It speaks volumes when he's already starting for Germany at the age of 19. I reckon another season at Schalke would do him good however i reckon we take a risk on such a talent. Over 100 apps for Schalke, played in the champions league, and has been vital in securing Schalkes 3rd place finish. I remember when Reus was at Gladbach and i never thought of him as a world beater, He moved to Dortmund where he was surrounded by world class players and a world class coach and look at him now. One season can make a massive difference these days especially with players who have raw talent such as Reus, Draxler and Isco.

Now call me an old cynic, but Zidane's gonna struggle to convince Isco, Draxler, Bale, El Shaarawy, Modric and Ozil theyll all play every week!!!

I wouldn't consider Draxler a risk anyway. It's pretty clear he is going to be great, he plays with a maturity beyond his years and is an incredible talent. £38million would be too high (I don't think £25million to £30million would be unreasonable though, despite his age) but seems to be a moot point as he's not keen on leaving yet. He could play on our underpowered left side if he ever came to City.

Still remember his late winner against Nuremberg in DFB Cup in Jan 2011, first ever goal for the club, saw the game live. Great player who I would love but he has a big price tag and I'm not sure he is ready to leave Schalke yet.

ljones15 said:
It speaks volumes when he's already starting for Germany at the age of 19. .

Like the player, but didn't he get his first start in the USA earlier this month, where Germany put out their B team because the Dortmund/Bayern players were unavailable?

I highly doubt that we offered 38 millions for him, if so he would be already here.
Great player with tons of potential he could be a starter here too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.