Julian Weigl

May seem a little silly but if the window isn't open yet how have we bought Gundogan and the rags that defender??..
Deals can be done, it's just they can't be registered until the window is open, it's a registration window really, not a transfer window.

You mean the window hasnt even opened yet and Kolarov hasn't been sold?

Not even a sniff of a rumour.

I'm not a transfer window panicker, I think we've got a great squad anyhow if you include the kids, but the effect of signing anybody is severely diminished if we have to find a place for that fucker in the same team.

As much as I'd love us to get Weigl, I can't imagine Dortmund would entertain the idea of letting him leave. They've recruited fairly well, but with Gundogan and Hummels already gone, and Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang possibly leaving, they'd be severely weakened.

As much as I'd love us to get Weigl, I can't imagine Dortmund would entertain the idea of letting him leave. They've recruited fairly well, but with Gundogan and Hummels already gone, and Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang possibly leaving, they'd be severely weakened.

Ric, anything heard about Gundogan's partner ?

I can't see them letting Aubameyang go either, if Mik goes. Unless they feel it's the only chance to cash in & rebuild the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.