Junior Blues News 1978 Birthday Roll Call

24th August is my date, Uncle Harry organising at the supporters club.

I recently found a sew on badge with the Junior Blue kicking the ball on it.

Some great memories for many of us out there, does make you feel old though does`nt it.

Do you remember that umbro kit it used to come in a box... shirt on one side shorts and socks on the other folded over..Them were the days when you had to wait till christmas to get it as part of your presents not like the kids today....

Yes, remember the kit came in a box,

My birthday present was always my season ticket. I used to beg for it a week early if the season began the week before my birthday on the 24th August.

From the age of 8 that was it for me present wise, I was lucky enough to get the City kits off my Grandparents so had a couple of great presents every year.

Happy Days

steveredmondsthunderthighs said:
I was registered as a junior blue within 10 minutes of being born (thanks dad) in jan 77. I still have my junior blue silk scarf :-)

I was signed on as a player for City within hours of my birth, I've still got a legitimate City embossed signing on form, with my name, age (1 day) and positon (CF) from 1971, counter-signed by members of City board I think.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:47 am --<br /><br />
Colin_Bell said:
charliebigspuds said:
I may be on for 26 Aug

This date's roll call is Twins Jeffery & Ralph Cheetham, Robert Evans, Hayley Redfern, Andy Jones, Adrian Voce, Andy Thomas, Lee Shaw, Antony Healey, Steve Monteverde, Chris Howard, Jonathan Derbyshire

surprised I'm not on, I feel lost!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.