Junior Blues News 1978 Birthday Roll Call

maineroad68 said:
What are the names for 6th august?

Rodney Lefondre, Cathy Mullahey, Ian Hartley, Nick Gardner, Carlton Kidd, Ray Topping, Rolf Gillespie, Susan Ashworth, Geoffrey Lomax, Roy Friend, Darren Elson<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:40 pm --<br /><br />
the goats backside said:
Is Jon W in there, 23rd August, i miss my silk scarf draped from my wrist

Jon Warner

mike channon´s windmill said:
mancitymick said:
Just the mention of Junior Blues has brought a lump to my throat. Still remember the first time of going in my blue Umbro track suit with my brother taken by my late father. Memories, cant beat em eh
Hope Arsene´s not lurking around here with talk of junior blues - it´ll bring a lump to his strides ;)

lmfao

Just been looking through some of my old copies and I`m in the Sept/Oct 1977 edition - birhday 6th September along with Mark Atherton, Mark Birchenough, Richard Ellis, Andrew Fielden, Paul Greenwood, Richard Havery, Paul Lalley, Thomas Lane, Janet Qualters, Andrew Ridler, Martin Rowland, Ian Stafford, Davis Stroud, Paul Turner & Robert Voellner.

my first post, sorry Im more of reader than a poster,
was just googling junior blues ,and this thread came up,

My name is Gary (joe) Taggart birthday October 9th andMy sister Deborah Taggart birthday august 2nd were joined in the junior blues late seventies or 1980 can't remember as my uncle who joined me died last year ,
the mention of the silk scarf brings back so many memories, and the junior blues sew on patch,
would love to know if anyone can find my name and membership number???

would make a middle aged man very happy

do you have names for March 2nd and Feb 26(late brother)ok cheers.
Anyone remember the Belle Vue 'do' at the Kings Hall around 1978? You had to bring a banner to win a ball.On ours we had 'The Futcher looks bright at Maine Rd'.Play on words with future,we was first one to win a ball.Never ever played with it in case it got ruined.

i should be there, nick m, 9th of june<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:30 pm --<br /><br />we also won a ball..........."corrigan stops concorde" was our flag, me and gaz m, still got it

andypandy said:
August 26th for me too

Remember the Sunday mornings waiting outside the social club & "uncle Harry Godwin" organising stuff - happy days.

Wow what a blast from the past, had his autograph amongst many others in my MCFC Autograph book. Happy days.

Unfortunately my friend i used to go to Junior Blues with decided he was gonna support Liverpool through secondary school. I have just recently got back in touch with him and guess who he supports now........

Yes the scum. I took great delight in embarrassing the twat on Facebook with a few reminders of our younger days at Junior Blues and Maine Rd.

Glory seeking arsehole.

ps. my name would be there in Feb.

I wae born june 21st 1978 my dad peter rogers enrolled me the same day i think he also named me after tthe king.Colin.

I remember going to jnr bues with my mate carl omara drinking thoose bottled cokes,ha happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.