Junior Season Cards 50% increase

Look this doesnt affect me as luckily I can afford it but this isnt the end its only the begining....does anyone think that when we are dominating European football we will be letting kids in for a fiver...no chance.....Were expecting the Sheikh to invest £100s of millions but some people dont want to contribute at all by the sound of it......it may be dawning on some people now why the rags are protesting about the Glazers...their season tickets have risen beyond belief since they took over..

Eds said:
The points that most people seem to have missed with very few exceptions are these:-
1. Kids in CB level two now have to pay £190 rather than £95, a 100% increase
2. Those without kids sitting in North Stand have to move whether they like it or not. Spare a thought for two brothers who sit togther but one has two kids the other none!
3. Once those kids in North Stand are too old whole family has to move again, where will they go if all the better seats have already been allocated.

When you remove the 'I'm ok Jack' types from this thread and leave the sensible people then most on here will realise that the club have screwed up big time on this. I have already emailed the club about this total cock up and expect more to do so. I thought we supported a club who listened to their fans. Well I want to know which fans they were listening to when they came up with this moronic plan!

Spot on eds. This is not all about the pricing by any stretch of the imagination although that's a consideration.

Also, remember that many people in the North Stand Level 1 chose these seats specifically when consulted as part of the move from MR and are now going to be forced into seats that are not as good and/or are more expensive.

Balti said:
Eds said:
The points that most people seem to have missed with very few exceptions are these:-
1. Kids in CB level two now have to pay £190 rather than £95, a 100% increase
2. Those without kids sitting in North Stand have to move whether they like it or not. Spare a thought for two brothers who sit togther but one has two kids the other none!
3. Once those kids in North Stand are too old whole family has to move again, where will they go if all the better seats have already been allocated.

When you remove the 'I'm ok Jack' types from this thread and leave the sensible people then most on here will realise that the club have screwed up big time on this. I have already emailed the club about this total cock up and expect more to do so. I thought we supported a club who listened to their fans. Well I want to know which fans they were listening to when they came up with this moronic plan!

Spot on eds. This is not all about the pricing by any stretch of the imagination although that's a consideration.

Also, remember that many people in the North Stand Level 1 chose these seats specifically when consulted as part of the move from MR and are now going to be forced into seats that are not as good and/or are more expensive.

From north stand level 1 it's going to cost an extra £20 that's a pound a game to move no more than 4 blocks to the side depending on where you sit.

it's a tough one this and lots of valid points have been made. However i believe as a whole the proposed structure is fair.

For me and my two kids tickets im looking at about £1k which to watch Premier League football week in week out i don't think is too bad. This works out at about £50 a game for the three of us. This will come down a lot if i move to the North Stand.

If you compare this to prices of concert tickets or going to the cinema i believe it's very reasonable.

I think it's a bit unfair to be having a pop at the club and the management considering the investment they have made over the last 18 months. Yes the increase from £95 to £190 is a big one but look at the quality of players that we are now watching compared to when that price was introduced.

The club has to make money to operate and can't rely on the wealth of our owners, especially if the proposed Uefa regulations come in.

Going to City is a huge part of our family life and will hopefully be so for many years to come. And if this means moving seats to a cheaper part of the ground or cancelling Sky in order to be able to do so, then so be it. I'd give up an awful lot before i gave up our season tickets.

why does everyone keep trying to work out the average cost of a game. I have an 8 and 6 yr old who prefer to be on the side. We travel up from Brum for the last 3 years but they are too young to do the night games (Hamburg aside). Getting on £200 for about 13 games knocks the average price nearer £15 a match. Double what people are saying.

Apologies if you're in a stronger financial position to me but that's a lot!

City the family club, not heard too many families saying this is a good move - strikes me it's those not too affected that are trying to defend this poor poor decision.

not much sympathy, i'm afraid. parents get enough help as it is, with tax breaks and child benefit. what you're now effectively asking me to do is to supplement your match day experience too. think about it. the club must have a certain percentage of people paying full whack to subsidise all those paying less.

Really sad we have a bunch of fans that don't get it. No-one subsidises the kids, the club have a break-even target of full paying adults, they'll see kids as extra revenue (as well as these kid friendly meals and stuff) and view it in the long term as building a fan base.

Or at least that's the logic. Just a shame what the club are actually doing is knackering it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.