Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he comes to England, every time he loose's a game the back pages will say Jurgen Flopp, and people (rags) over social media will think their dead funny by using it.

Just a heads up.

On the other hand we could have some corkers like...

"City slickers silence the Klopp" when we finally win at Anfield

"We are klopp of the league" after a stunning 10 game winning streak kicks of Citys season....

or some ballsy headlines before a derby

"Juer-Gunna win f**k gaal"

Just a thought....

MCFCHOWELL said:
FantasyIreland said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
I couldn't see this one happening with all that holistic rubbish, but I would like to see it. If he can sort out some of the tactical problems he's shown this season, I think he'd be good here.

I agree,but not in 12 months,which it would appear he wants.
If he is taking a year off, I'd see him becoming national team manager as it's widely expected that Löw will leave after the Euros.

I can't see him as the Germany manager. I think they'll promote from within the current system again. Would love Klopp here, think with money to spend and the backing of the club he'd do a great job. He's got an eye for talent, it's whether he would be able to manage the ego's that you get with big money signings. He's untried in that department but I think he'd be brilliant and I like him as a coach.

The sabbatical thing is possibly a way of appeasing the Dortmund fans before he heads elsewhere. Bring Reus with ya pal!

Harlaching Sky Blue said:
If he comes to England, every time he loose's a game the back pages will say Jurgen Flopp, and people (rags) over social media will think their dead funny by using it.

Just a heads up.

"We are klopp of the league" after a stunning 10 game winning streak kicks of Citys season....

Just a thought....

Well i'm going to acknowledge this mate

Very good ;-)

IanBishopsHaircut said:

Just a heads up.

Just a thought....

Well i'm going to acknowledge this mate

Very good ;-)

jurgena get your fooking head kicked in

i'd be chuffd if he did take the job.

" The first point is to get the right players, try to recognise the potential, try to develop it and turn it into skills with the help of everyone involved. That's the most important thing."

Just a heads up.

Just a thought....

That's a T-shirt right there. Mine's an xl.

Well that's that....

"I have not any contact with any other clubs nor have I any plans to take a sabbatical."

ljones15 said:
Well that's that....

"I have not any contact with any other clubs nor have I any plans to take a sabbatical."

He should have told the truth, he's been getting jiggy with city for weeks and fancies a new challenge ;)

Does this open the door for City ? Perhaps we can`t get Pep G. even for next year,assuming that was the plan and Klopp is waiting in the wings to come in once the season ends.Perhaps thats why we have been reluctant to show the door to MP after some worrying results,but it would not surprise me one little bit to see him come in this summer.
Very charismatic person and certainly shows he doesn`t suffer fools gladly.
Would love to see him at City if we decide that MP is on his way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.