Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ell-ano said:
I've built myself up for this so much now, I'll be disappointed if we hire anyone else. Perfect fit for City in my opinion.

Agreed - 2 and 2 just seem to make 4 with this. Even if we get Pep, although I would be over the moon, I would be slightly disappointed as I've built myself up for Klopp to come in the summer, bringing Hummels and Reus with him. ;)

He's led Dortmund to bottom of the league, he's spent a fucking fortune on Ramos, Ji, Ginter and Mickytarzan or whatever he's called, he plays a striker as a full back in Durm, there defence is even more of a shambles than Bottlepool's, I suppose it's cool to want a hipster manager like Klopp or even Bielsa though.

The Emperor's new clothes is apt for Klopp,
Wrote this last month about him, take him over Pele though.

All you need to do to find Klopp's next destination is go through Europe's premier clubs and see who plays counter-attacking football expertly and it narrows down the search.

He has blatantly already been tapped up despite what he says, mark my words he wouldn't of left his job at Dortmund, a cushy little number built around him. The most wanted man in football. Young and with plenty of time to improve further.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
gazzaa2 said:
There's only so long you can keep pulling rabbits out of the hat when your rivals have 3 x your budget and buy your best player every year.

Of the ten thousand variables within each football match, one is pretty easy to see - yer best players have been poached and yer don't get like for like replacements. Same with City - Tevez, Barry, de Jong. The three mentioned weren't poached but we certainly haven't replaced like with like.
De Jong! Lol

Malty said:
All you need to do to find Klopp's next destination is go through Europe's premier clubs and see who plays counter-attacking football expertly and it narrows down the search.

He has blatantly already been tapped up despite what he says, mark my words he wouldn't of left his job at Dortmund, a cushy little number built around him. The most wanted man in football. Young and with plenty of time to improve further.

I completely agree. I think he is loyal to Dortmund only in that he's quit rather than been sacked, and he's given them time to re-build and find a replacement without suffering his leaving later in the summer. He will not have quit without plans to go elsewhere so he's been sounded out. Two clubs that love to get a manager sorted even with one already at the helm are Real and ourselves. It's difficult because Real can win the league and CL this season so to sack Ancelotti would be bonkers... to be sounding out a replacement already would be nuts even by their standards. For us... similarly we've been in the title hunt up to about a month ago and will we have moved that quickly? We've still got things to play for as well so it doesn't make sense to fracture that by potentially being caught speaking to other managers... and we've been caught both times so far!

So having said I agree in the first few words... I'm now convinced he's just made the decision early to guarantee himself a job for next season with a full pre-season somewhere else rather than having agreed terms already!

SWP's back said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
gazzaa2 said:
There's only so long you can keep pulling rabbits out of the hat when your rivals have 3 x your budget and buy your best player every year.

Of the ten thousand variables within each football match, one is pretty easy to see - yer best players have been poached and yer don't get like for like replacements. Same with City - Tevez, Barry, de Jong. The three mentioned weren't poached but we certainly haven't replaced like with like.
De Jong! Lol
De Jong was hardly ever first choice !

Klopp Klopp whereever you may be
He is the new boss of Man City
And he'll win us games whereever he may be
Because he is the new boss of Man City

19840-jurgen-klopp-tattoo_large.jpg

Too soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.