just back, and believe we have appointed a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am reading some of this shit right ? We lose against Hull and all of a sudden we've blown our chance for 4th or it's all going wrong ? Hahahaha, bunch of f*cking Drama Queens !! Have any of you looked at the league table ?

3 points behind 4th with 2 games in hand AND Liverpool and Spurs (who are hardly the model of consistency either) to come to ours in the next few weeks. If we get beat by both of them then yeah maybe we've fucked it up, but until then....

Wrighty Wrexham said:
If Mark Hughes had been in charge of the last two games he would have been slaughtered!!!!

Yes but mh had over a year in charge and over £150 million to spend on the players he wanted

flb said:
Can anyone tell me why Mancini made Kidd his assistant manager?If he is going to be our permanent boss for the 3 1/2 years why hasnt he brought his own people in?

He does have alot of his own people, but if you're new over here then it doesn't hurt to have someone who knows the league and the club, as well as speaks the language.

vbr said:
Agree 100% with the OP...... You can't play Gareth Barry who hasn't had a decent game in what seems months for us just because he gets into the England setup... Boyata, who I'm sorry, but is fucking gash...plays Bellamy wide left, not a proper winger...Tevez runs around a lot and Adebayor does fuck all. The chance to break into the top 4 is there for the taking this season, so he has to deliver and with the games in hand we have and the squad numbers it would be fucking criminal to finish outside it.

Clearly spoken from the heart but still completely OTT - calm down!

Mancini has so far got a 70% win record if this continues City will make top 4 for sure. Would you rather have seven wins and 3 losses, or 4 wins, 2 losses and 4 draws average of what Hughes got over 10 games? 70% win record is a decent start. No need to start calling for Mancio's head. I can't believe people are complaining over winning 70% of games.
I however think Petrov should have started. Barry is a weak point, Mancini has to bring in a Regista or convert Ireland into one.

flb said:
Can anyone tell me why Mancini made Kidd his assistant manager?If he is going to be our permanent boss for the 3 1/2 years why hasnt he brought his own people in?

He didn't. Kidd was appointed assistant manager as far as I understood?

ICONATOR_083847fbc7b2ea96b9094a39022c46db.gif

I hope i am eating these words by the end of the season.
Mancini is a tactical idiot, from day one playing Lazyboy Petrov on the RW and now Stevie out wide.Johnson bringing him on the RW.Everton Letting Fellaini win everything in the air,Santa injured 1st min brings Robinho on .These are just a few of my gripes

Colins Bellend said:
I hope i am eating these words by the end of the season.
Mancini is a tactical idiot, from day one playing Lazyboy Petrov on the RW and now Stevie out wide.Johnson bringing him on the RW.Everton Letting Fellaini win everything in the air,Santa injured 1st min brings Robinho on .These are just a few of my gripes

the Bellend family have a talent for hyperbole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.