just back, and believe we have appointed a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayrshire_blue said:
Hughes drew 7 games and everyone said "even if we had won four and lost three, that would be better". Mancini has won 7 and lost 3 - now that's a problem for you as well? I agree barry needs dropped, and I agree he got it wrong on sat, but stop being so arrogant to think we should be walking all over hull away. I don't think we'll beat stoke on sat, not because we're not good enough or the gaffer will get it wrong, but because they are strong at home and we are poor away which mancini will need time to sort. Get off your high horses eh?

Mate, we are at home on saturday.

He got it wrong big time on sat. I think he will learn from it for when we go to Stoke,Burnley etc.. If we was to play like that away again soon then I would start to worry.

Toure needs dropping,Boyata needs taking out and Barry need's a rest or OP on hernia. Play SWP on the right, Johnson on the left and Ireland in the hole.

we are the east stand said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Hughes drew 7 games and everyone said "even if we had won four and lost three, that would be better". Mancini has won 7 and lost 3 - now that's a problem for you as well? I agree barry needs dropped, and I agree he got it wrong on sat, but stop being so arrogant to think we should be walking all over hull away. I don't think we'll beat stoke on sat, not because we're not good enough or the gaffer will get it wrong, but because they are strong at home and we are poor away which mancini will need time to sort. Get off your high horses eh?

Mate, we are at home on saturday.

Don't let facts get in the way.

Perhaps after 34 years of knee jerk reactions, blaming managers constantly, it may be time to investigate what happens to players joining City from a psychological viewpoint - why do good players become mediocore (if not completely shite), why can't we beat the teams we should beat, why do we never match lower teams for pride and commitment, why is complaceny never far away, in short - why "TYPICAL" City? Got to be more than just the fault of managers - we've tried every type and still these faults/traits persist. The same will happen to Mauringod when the quick fixers get their wish. Perhaps it's time to address the psychological side of things at city.
In most other sports this area is now extremely important, you're not telling me the players who played on Saturday, against Everton, and in the second half at the swamp competed mentally.
The club really need to appoint the best sports psychologists money can buy - we've got the talent clearly - but not the mental strengh obviously. All this talk about players out of position, poor replacements and substitutions is merely papering over the cracks. The players we've got should be able to play anywhere and still at least compete!

GaudinoMotors said:
Perhaps after 34 years of knee jerk reactions, blaming managers constantly, it may be time to investigate what happens to players joining City from a psychological viewpoint - why do good players become mediocore (if not completely shite), why can't we beat the teams we should beat, why do we never match lower teams for pride and commitment, why is complaceny never far away, in short - why "TYPICAL" City? Got to be more than just the fault of managers - we've tried every type and still these faults/traits persist. The same will happen to Mauringod when the quick fixers get their wish. Perhaps it's time to address the psychological side of things at city.
In most other sports this area is now extremely important, you're not telling me the players who played on Saturday, against Everton, and in the second half at the swamp competed mentally.
The club really need to appoint the best sports psychologists money can buy - we've got the talent clearly - but not the mental strengh obviously. All this talk about players out of position, poor replacements and substitutions is merely papering over the cracks. The players we've got should be able to play anywhere and still at least compete!
Youve missed a very important element of whats wrong at MCFC and thats the fickle red obsessed fans of this football club!!! We expect a manager to pull trees up within 6 months-and if he doesnt some numpties want him sacked.

flb said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Youve missed a very important element of whats wrong at MCFC and thats the fickle red obsessed fans of this football club!!! We expect a manager to pull trees up within 6 months-and if he doesnt some numpties want him sacked.

You are right - the red factor does come into it - from a supporters point and also a players too. I`ve been to functions where there are players from both camps - and you wouldnt know which ones had won all the honours from their attitudes and from the fan adoration - such is being a player from the less successful club in a large city with incredible support - there is a sense of having arrived without achieving anything!

Shooter 83 said:
He got it wrong big time on sat. I think he will learn from it for when we go to Stoke,Burnley etc.. If we was to play like that away again soon then I would start to worry.

Toure needs dropping,Boyata needs taking out and Barry need's a rest or OP on hernia. Play SWP on the right, Johnson on the left and Ireland in the hole.

hes got it wrong from everton onwards not just saturday

GaudinoMotors said:
flb said:

You are right - the red factor does come into it - from a supporters point and also a players too. I`ve been to functions where there are players from both camps - and you wouldnt know which ones had won all the honours from their attitudes and from the fan adoration - such is being a player from the less successful club in a large city with incredible support - there is a sense of having arrived without achieving anything!

Its no coincidence weve won fuck all for 34 years-and thats with and without money

This clubs fans will NEVER learn!

I'm getting a bit fed up with the attempts to shout down anyone who is daring to say that our new emperor is wearing no clothes.

The frustration that is coming out is a reflection of the very poor performance vs Hull BUT it is not just based on that one game.

- the wrong substitute to replace Santa Cruz vs Everton (+ poor team performance)
- a lucky scraped win vs Portsmouth that had echoes of the Pearce regime for entertainment value
- a negative approach to BOTH semis vs Utd
- a woeful performance vs Hull

For sure ... it's not all doom and gloom. I like the fact that he has given a few younger players a chance... but with players coming back from injury, Mancini has to find a winning team set-up very quickly. Otherwise we are going to blow one of the best chances to make top 4 in many years (and in so doing handicap our summer transfer policy once again by not being able to offer prospective targets CL football)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.