just back, and believe we have appointed a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching City f*ck it up for the past 30yrs....nothing suprises me now. We're certainly not gonna become this great side over night. Have a bit of patience....we're not gonna go away, even if we don't get it this season.

BurnCK said:
I've been watching City f*ck it up for the past 30yrs....nothing suprises me now. We're certainly not gonna become this great side over night. Have a bit of patience....we're not gonna go away, even if we don't get it this season.

Amen

Mancini's on a hiding to nothing-its not his team for a start and half of what Hughes bought is turning out to be absolute dogshit (Adebayor,Toure,Bridge)

He needs a transfer window at least,then we can judge him

This is the trouble when you change your manager mid-season

BurnCK said:

50+ years for me but I live in hope

Do you think these players see themselves as gods, they are far too much
money and I believe they get it too easy, win, lose or draw.
I believe some of them actually think that they are more skillful and football
aware than they actually are, they look at fellow players to take the stick
and are not accountable. or believe they are not.

flb said:
Mancini's on a hiding to nothing-its not his team for a start and half of what Hughes bought is turning out to be absolute dogshit (Adebayor,Toure,Bridge)

He needs a transfer window at least,then we can judge him

This is the trouble when you change your manager mid-season

What? Toure is questionable but the other two are top drawer

flb said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I would agree and add the following:

*A match winning right winger sitting on the bench whilst a one footed left winger wastes everything in his position.
*A wet behind the ears kid starting repeatedly at centre half whilst an experienced premier league and under 21 international sits on the bench.
* Arguably the best creative midfielder in the premiership being wasted out of position.
* The signing of an over-the-hill player in a position where we have quality
* The lack of signings in positions where we need them.

I'll tell you what, I've got grave concerns already.

You stick Bellamy on the left wing, SWP on the right, Adebayor up front and then you work out what to do with Tevez and/or Ireland.

Then you build the rest of your team around that match-winning structure.

I've never felt so concerned about a manager so quickly.

Ireland and Adebayor have been shit for a long time before Mancini arrived-and SWP at this moment in time is like a speedboat without a pilot.

SWp was at his best before his injury. Even early season when he had some poor games he still opened teams up for us and created a lot of goals. Ireland was played out of position by hughes this season but is one of the best playmakers in the league. Adebayor looked shaky mainly because of the way Hughes's team kept pumping 60 yard looping balls at him.

Those three, along with Tevez and Bellamy are our matchwinners. Get a combination of them working right and we'll beat anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.