just back, and believe we have appointed a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
flb said:
GaudinoMotors said:
You are right - the red factor does come into it - from a supporters point and also a players too. I`ve been to functions where there are players from both camps - and you wouldnt know which ones had won all the honours from their attitudes and from the fan adoration - such is being a player from the less successful club in a large city with incredible support - there is a sense of having arrived without achieving anything!

Its no coincidence weve won fuck all for 34 years-and thats with and without money

This clubs fans will NEVER learn!

I understand this point of view, having read some of the insanity on here, especially since the money arrived, - but in defence - the fans don't put the shirt on and play the matches.

fathellensbellend said:
tactically inept doesnt even come close, i cannot even be arsed to list the many tactical failings, just to say today was woeful, the brand of football unwatchable and a complete failure taking into account the players at his disposal.

if this is the level and the style of football, please go now, its turgid narrow shite.

Bring back Mark Hughes he still looking for a job.

chinley blues said:
Shooter 83 said:
He got it wrong big time on sat. I think he will learn from it for when we go to Stoke,Burnley etc.. If we was to play like that away again soon then I would start to worry.

Toure needs dropping,Boyata needs taking out and Barry need's a rest or OP on hernia. Play SWP on the right, Johnson on the left and Ireland in the hole.

hes got it wrong from everton onwards not just saturday
He can't do anything until we have a midfield who can keep the ball so i think it's a little harsh to judge him just yet. For now i think he should play Johnson and SWP as wingers and just play 2 of Barry, Ireland and De Jong, and just make do until summer.

GaudinoMotors said:
flb said:
Its no coincidence weve won fuck all for 34 years-and thats with and without money

This clubs fans will NEVER learn!

I understand this point of view, having read some of the insanity on here, especially since the money arrived, - but in defence - the fans don't put the shirt on and play the matches.
True,but the negativity does filter into the dressing room,stability is something alien to MCFC and has been for the last 30 odd years-regardless of who is the owner or the manager.

Ever since we got beat narrowly over 2 games off United the doom and gloom merchants are out again in force-we are 3 points off fourth with games in hand for fucks sake,not fourth from bottom.

Scooby Blue said:
I'm getting a bit fed up with the attempts to shout down anyone who is daring to say that our new emperor is wearing no clothes.

The frustration that is coming out is a reflection of the very poor performance vs Hull BUT it is not just based on that one game.

- the wrong substitute to replace Santa Cruz vs Everton (+ poor team performance)
- a lucky scraped win vs Portsmouth that had echoes of the Pearce regime for entertainment value
- a negative approach to BOTH semis vs Utd
- a woeful performance vs Hull

For sure ... it's not all doom and gloom. I like the fact that he has given a few younger players a chance... but with players coming back from injury, Mancini has to find a winning team set-up very quickly. Otherwise we are going to blow one of the best chances to make top 4 in many years (and in so doing handicap our summer transfer policy once again by not being able to offer prospective targets CL football)

I would agree and add the following:

*A match winning right winger sitting on the bench whilst a one footed left winger wastes everything in his position.
*A wet behind the ears kid starting repeatedly at centre half whilst an experienced premier league and under 21 international sits on the bench.
* Arguably the best creative midfielder in the premiership being wasted out of position.
* The signing of an over-the-hill player in a position where we have quality
* The lack of signings in positions where we need them.

I'll tell you what, I've got grave concerns already.

You stick Bellamy on the left wing, SWP on the right, Adebayor up front and then you work out what to do with Tevez and/or Ireland.

Then you build the rest of your team around that match-winning structure.

I've never felt so concerned about a manager so quickly.

ono said:
chinley blues said:
hes got it wrong from everton onwards not just saturday
He can't do anything until we have a midfield who can keep the ball so i think it's a little harsh to judge him just yet. For now i think he should play Johnson and SWP as wingers and just play 2 of Barry, Ireland and De Jong, and just make do until summer.

totally agree about johnson and swp with viera and ireland in midfield

flb said:
GaudinoMotors said:
True,but the negativity does filter into the dressing room,stability is something alien to MCFC and has been for the last 30 odd years-regardless of who is the owner or the manager.

Ever since we got beat narrowly over 2 games off United the doom and gloom merchants are out again in force-we are 3 points off fourth with games in hand for fucks sake,not fourth from bottom.

Yes - but on recent form - that's like Joey Deacon being in the Olympic final of the 100metres - On paper he has a chance, but in reality - very slim.

Didsbury Dave said:
Scooby Blue said:
I'm getting a bit fed up with the attempts to shout down anyone who is daring to say that our new emperor is wearing no clothes.

The frustration that is coming out is a reflection of the very poor performance vs Hull BUT it is not just based on that one game.

- the wrong substitute to replace Santa Cruz vs Everton (+ poor team performance)
- a lucky scraped win vs Portsmouth that had echoes of the Pearce regime for entertainment value
- a negative approach to BOTH semis vs Utd
- a woeful performance vs Hull

For sure ... it's not all doom and gloom. I like the fact that he has given a few younger players a chance... but with players coming back from injury, Mancini has to find a winning team set-up very quickly. Otherwise we are going to blow one of the best chances to make top 4 in many years (and in so doing handicap our summer transfer policy once again by not being able to offer prospective targets CL football)

I would agree and add the following:

*A match winning right winger sitting on the bench whilst a one footed left winger wastes everything in his position.
*A wet behind the ears kid starting repeatedly at centre half whilst an experienced premier league and under 21 international sits on the bench.
* Arguably the best creative midfielder in the premiership being wasted out of position.
* The signing of an over-the-hill player in a position where we have quality
* The lack of signings in positions where we need them.

I'll tell you what, I've got grave concerns already.

You stick Bellamy on the left wing, SWP on the right, Adebayor up front and then you work out what to do with Tevez and/or Ireland.

Then you build the rest of your team around that match-winning structure.

I've never felt so concerned about a manager so quickly.

Ireland and Adebayor have been shit for a long time before Mancini arrived-and SWP at this moment in time is like a speedboat without a pilot.

GaudinoMotors said:
flb said:

Yes - but on recent form - that's like Joey Deacon being in the Olympic final of the 100metres - On paper he has a chance, but in reality - very slim.

You leave Joey out of it-Ernie his mate was the real athlete ;)

We narrowly got beat off the champions for the last three seasons and Hull just took a point off Chelsea-we played shit of course but we all sound like fucking Mavis off coronation street.

chinley blues said:
ono said:

totally agree about johnson and swp with viera and ireland in midfield
yeah i forgot about Vieira. I'd play Vieira and Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.