Just been mugged!

hope you are ok. got back to my car on monday left it at the pub saturday night some scrot had slashed two of my tyres gutted don't you just love this country!

thats really shit mate. i think you have to pay a tenner for a replacement card and that will block anyone from using your original. i remember when these lads tried to mug me and its not a nice feeling. luckily for me i got out of it.

Cheers everyone, i'm ringing the club inabout an hour to sort it out, I dont think the bollocks will like the death metal on my ipod to be honest.
anyway thanks<br /><br />-- 29 Apr 2010 12:21 --<br /><br />
blue_paul said:
Where did it happen fella?
In wythenshawe next to civic centre about 2 mins from my house to make it worse, i can see where it happened from my front garden

The Beast 111 said:
Cheers everyone, i'm ringing the club inabout an hour to sort it out, I dont think the bollocks will like the death metal on my ipod to be honest.
anyway thanks

-- 29 Apr 2010 12:21 --

blue_paul said:
Where did it happen fella?
In wythenshawe next to civic centre about 2 mins from my house to make it worse, i can see where it happened from my front garden

Would you recognise them if you saw them again? If so, get a few lads together, wait till they're on their own and kick shit out of them one at a time. I mean that too, kick absolute shit out of them with no holding back. Thieves should be in with rapists and paedo's in my eyes. Taking something which isn't yours, especially by force, is a fucking shit thing to do and they don't realise the effects it has on people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.