Just Enjoy The Rest Of The Season.

Ladybarn Blue . said:
burnagelane said:
The best thing City can do,..right now, is sign up Michael Laudrup.
This guy is a winner,...he has it written all over him. I'm not just talking about the League Cup, but he is royalty in the football world.
This is the type of guy City should be associated with, not someone who thinks it alright to get into a physical confrontation with his players, or will go on TV to trash them.
Make the offer now, I promise, he won't be around long.

Wrong thread .

Every thread is a Mancini out thread for some 'fans' on Bluemoon

If we are going to lose the league lets lost it to the fewest points possible not give up and lose by 12 or 15

Yes I am just looking forward to each game, yesterday was a great performance if we keep that up, the run in will a really good watch.
Lets just enjoy the top football our side are playing.

Ladybarn Blue . said:
burnagelane said:
This guy is a winner,...he has it written all over him. I'm not just talking about the League Cup, but he is royalty in the football world.
This is the type of guy City should be associated with, not someone who thinks it alright to get into a physical confrontation with his players, or will go on TV to trash them.

Wrong thread .

Wrong planet by the looks of things

just imagine if ( a big if)the rags drop a few points over the next few games,they will start to have doubts especially if we can go on a run.highly doubtful but we have to keep the faith until it is no longer possible.
one thing for sure if they do win it,i wont hide for the summer months.

If we get 89 points and the Rags get 91 or so, good luck to them.
It will have been a great season for the two best teams in England.

We win the FA cup and everyone's happy.

If we can keep it under 5 points by then end of the season I will really enjoy the rest of the season.

It is the Rags to lose.

The Pink Panther said:
Pigeonho said:
Kind of feels good to know there's little pressure now and in a way it puts it on United to not have a wobble. Like FS says, no-one expects us to win it now. Put in some decent performances, finish 2nd with those performances and start afresh in the summer, hopefully with BALE and Cavani AND Falcao.

Edited again for accuracy

burnagelane said:

Totally agree mate. I mean what has Mancini ever won? Nothing major

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.