Just Enjoy The Rest Of The Season.

All City - fans and players alike, should be thinking about is winning our next match, let the other shower worry about themselves. If, as seems unlikely, we cut the gap to within touching distance - then it is time to worry about their results.
Only one thing matters and that is getting behind your City. Atmosphere V Chelsea was much improved on recent weeks - keep it up.

kippax_blueboy said:
If we get 89 points and the Rags get 91 or so, good luck to them.
It will have been a great season for the two best teams in England.

We win the FA cup and everyone's happy.

If we can keep it under 5 points by then end of the season I will really enjoy the rest of the season.

It is the Rags to lose.

exactly!

united have been playing without pressure, yesterday we exerted some, however small

we saw last season what a gradual build up of pressure brings, they seemed frozen in the etihad game

tevez coming back yesterday, like chelsea last season, yaya hitting his usual end of season form - these are all things that will remind them of last season - what we need to do now is give someone a proper thumping like the norwich game and suddenly it might get very twitchy for them

burnagelane said:
The best thing City can do,..right now, is sign up Michael Laudrup.
This guy is a winner,...he has it written all over him. I'm not just talking about the League Cup, but he is royalty in the football world.
This is the type of guy City should be associated with, not someone who thinks it alright to get into a physical confrontation with his players, or will go on TV to trash them.
Make the offer now, I promise, he won't be around long.

What the fook has this got to do with what the OP is sayin'?
Apart from being utter nonsense, it's also in the wrong thread & forum.

But I do agree with the OP. I don't think we can compare this season to last season when it comes to the come back. But now that the pressure is off, it is nice just to enjoy the football now, and look ahead to next season.

cheddar404 said:
burnagelane said:
This guy is a winner,...he has it written all over him. I'm not just talking about the League Cup, but he is royalty in the football world.
This is the type of guy City should be associated with, not someone who thinks it alright to get into a physical confrontation with his players, or will go on TV to trash them.

And what about when we have a few bad results under him? Just get rid of him too I guess.

How did he get on at The Etihad?

Doesn't it just frustrate the hell out of you that we save that performance for the Chelsea match? Cos it does me!

If we would have played like that more often, we would have smashed other teams off the planet like we did last season.

Hopefully we haven't left it too late....Rags beware!

LOL @ the fans wanting Laudrup. Yes a 5-0 battering of Bradford but how many city fans would forgive a 5-0 thrashing from Liverpool because he wanted to rest key players for a game A WEEK later!

burnagelane said:

You should post less often;.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.