Just Enjoy The Rest Of The Season.

Freestyler said:
No one really expects us now to win the league, we should finish 2nd but it's not guaranteed.

Just like last season after the Arsenal defeat and the 8 point gap appeared, everyone expected it to be over and we just took every game at it came. No one got on each other backs, no criticism, no bickering and the general atmosphere at the game was more calmer and everyone just had a good time.

It all started after we battered West Brom 4-0. The team had more freedom, no expectations. The players just went out and enjoyed it and took each game as it comes, and we ALWAYS play better like this.

The fans did the same, for me the league is over but that feeling of last season i felt again today. No worrying, not thinking about United above us and how we could close the gap.

It was about us, just us and no one else. Take each game as it comes and see what happens, regardless of the season that 'good feeling' came back today.

Support the lads, keep coming and creating the atmosphere and see how things pan out. Enjoy it, take it all in!

or if you prefer 'drink it in'....

It's about all we can do now ....

if we do finish second it would be a very creditable finish , and something we could of only dreamt off a few seasons back ...... i'm just hoping that City don't let themselves down and maintain the pressure on the rags , both managers would expect that , and both sets of fans would no doubt expect it too.

burnagelane said:
The best thing City can do,..right now, is sign up Michael Laudrup.
This guy is a winner,...he has it written all over him. I'm not just talking about the League Cup, but he is royalty in the football world.
This is the type of guy City should be associated with, not someone who thinks it alright to get into a physical confrontation with his players, or will go on TV to trash them.
Make the offer now, I promise, he won't be around long.

KINNELL

joe mancini said:
burnagelane said:
This guy is a winner,...he has it written all over him. I'm not just talking about the League Cup, but he is royalty in the football world.
This is the type of guy City should be associated with, not someone who thinks it alright to get into a physical confrontation with his players, or will go on TV to trash them.

KINNELL

is he any good?

42% win ratio?

burnagelane said:
well done landup you beat bradford,but if you look in the champions trophy cabinet you will see 2 trophys and last week we took the the european champions apart,we have a super manager with loads of experience,thank you roberto hope your with us for many years and many trophys.

burnagelane said:

Interesting - what position would you play him in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.