Just For Once, Can The Club Cut The Cheese On Sunday, Please

Can’t see the weekend changing much, it will be the same as usual, but going forward there is an opportunity, all the club has to do is bring the playlist forward five minutes & change BM to a more traditional version, then fade it out at kick off for the supporters to belt out instead of the ghastly sped up part killing the atmosphere, it will potentially get people in their seats a bit earlier too, how many people hear a certain song & head to their seat.
They should play the ‘traditional’ version of Blue Moon; and we should all learn the words to the first 2 verses (even just the first). Imagine how that would sound

No PA system on Sunday please City.
Also give it a rest all next season too.
The fans want to create their own noise.
If you must Keep the two children’s presenters employed then let them scream down the microphone in City Square.

They should play the ‘traditional’ version of Blue Moon; and we should all learn the words to the first 2 verses (even just the first). Imagine how that would sound
Being saying that for years. If we’re going to continue with blue moon make it a proper song that doesn’t fade after the first line. It’s small time.

Imagine anyone actually thinking that jazzed up shit version of bluemoon they play is a good idea. It’s like whoever is responsible for the pre match build up is hell bent on making at as shit as possible.

Imagine anyone actually thinking that jazzed up shit version of bluemoon they play is a good idea. It’s like whoever is responsible for the pre match build up is hell bent on making at as shit as possible.
I think Don't look back in anger would be a much better anthem for us. I am fed up with Bluemoon to be honest. It worked when we were languishing in the lower leagues. I also don't like the current trend for singing songs about ex players. It seems strange when we are watching one of the greatest sides in history to keep singing about Zabba and Ya Ya (no matter how much I love them) We need to support the current team. The best club anthem in the world in my view is Hibs' fans Sunshine on Leith which is magnificent. I wish we had something as good as that.

Correct Hey Jude is an MCFC classic, I’m not and never have been a fan of the dreary Bluemoon. Hey Jude every time played as we’re coming out with the fans taking over
Agreed. It has been one of our most popular songs since the 1960s. I don't care if it is by a Liverpool band. The one I liked from the 60s was "Bring on the Champions" (the same tune as We are the Champions) but it used to build to kick off before the teams came on especially in the 1968/69 seasons when we were the actual champions. It was huge before the home Derby that season. In fact it was better than the game itself which finished 0-0.

On behalf of all City fans inside the ground let us sing and create the atmosphere on our own before kick off. Please forget about a DJ, blasting out music, having Somebody on the mic/tannoy, videos on the LCD screens, etc. If you want to give us scarfs, create colour with banners and flags, etc, that will do, leave the rest to the fans on the terraces.

Pep and the players wants to see and hear the fans supporting them before kick off and during the start of the game.

Please!
Afuckingmen to that. Cease the cheese.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.