Just go..........

GaudinoMotors said:
PaulPowerShower said:
Thanks to the self proclaimed uberblues on here for telling me how much i should support my own football club

Im very grateful - I thought going week in, week for over 20 years would be enough

Apparently not - If I travel all the way to Wigan, spend £100 of my own money watching the blues and they play like a big bag of wank - just because Im a 'supporter' I should be grateful that they were gracious enough to let me watch?

FUCKING BOLLOCKS I WILL

just because inm a supporter doesnt mean im a blind moron that will give them my unbridled support every single week. If they dont deserve my support I let them know and tell them to pull their fingers out of their overpaid arses

Getting beaten by a better team is one thing, getting beaten / drawing because they are being lazy and cant be arsed putting a shift in is a differnent kettle of fish
After 20 years - this is your best argument??
It isnt an arguement - The squad im watchin gnow are letting themselves down by playing badly - We are not getting beaten / not winnin gby better teams - the players out there are not performing to the ability we bought them for - Its no tmistakes as a team its individual mistakes that are costin gus valuble points and that has fuck all to do with a new team gelling - its to do with multi million poun dplayers not concentrationg

PaulPowerShower said:
GaudinoMotors said:
It isnt an arguement - The squad im watchin gnow are letting themselves down by playing badly - We are not getting beaten / not winnin gby better teams - the players out there are not performing to the ability we bought them for - Its no tmistakes as a team its individual mistakes that are costin gus valuble points and that has fuck all to do with a new team gelling - its to do with multi million poun dplayers not concentrationg
Have you been drinking

PaulPowerShower said:
GaudinoMotors said:

Its a bit of both to be fair.

levets said:
But some even wanted the manager replacing before he'd actually started work if I recall... Or am I wrong?

You're not wrong but I fail to see how thats relevant.

Me... I'm in the 'we are we expected to be at the moment' camp... I'm looking forward to us kicking on from here and turning those draws into wins.. I think we have the squad to achieve and believe now is not the time to change the manager.

I feel similar although I'm more in the slightly disappointed with where we are at the moment, I think we are capable of doing better.

GaudinoMotors said:
PaulPowerShower said:
Have you been drinking

Soryy...im trying to do this at work in between other shir - bad typing - apologise

but the gist was we keep beating ourselves, not getting beaten by better teams thats what frustrates me

badge said:
kiam06 said:
Defeats knock confidence, think its pretty spot on myself.

yeah. of course. silly me! chelsea, un!ted, arsenal, villa and spurs would much rather be in our position and have only one defeat to their name. makes perfect sense. wouldn't it have been great if we could have become invincibles, like arsenal, but just draw every single game. fantastic eh!

We had what you want under Sven, we won one week and lost the other can you remember what happened to team morale?

Do you want Sven back is that it?

PaulPowerShower said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Have you been drinking

Soryy...im trying to do this at work in between other shir - bad typing - apologise

but the gist was we keep beating ourselves, not getting beaten by better teams thats what frustrates me

Mr Shower, we aren't losing, we keep drawing ourselves, which is why Hughes is signing Rolf Harris in January.

KenTheLandlord said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Mr Shower, we aren't losing, we keep drawing ourselves, which is why Hughes is signing Rolf Harris in January.

I'd have Rolf in the squad.

kiam06 said:
badge said:
yeah. of course. silly me! chelsea, un!ted, arsenal, villa and spurs would much rather be in our position and have only one defeat to their name. makes perfect sense. wouldn't it have been great if we could have become invincibles, like arsenal, but just draw every single game. fantastic eh!

We had what you want under Sven, we won one week and lost the other can you remember what happened to team morale?

Do you want Sven back is that it?

you're right! i've noticed how demoralised chelsea and un!ted became after their defeats. fucked them right over. i give in then. six points is definitely better than nine.

mark hughes needs to revise his match policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.