Just go..........

badge said:
kiam06 said:
I'd rather have a team that didn't lose, so the draws will do for me as I know the wins will soon follow.

Defeats only knock confidence.

that is the most RIDICULOUS comment i have ever read on this forum!

You obviously haven't been reading my posts ;-)

kiam06 said:
badge said:
this 'only one defeat' mantra some of you are keen to repeat, shouldn't fool anybody. would you rather bore draw your way through six games or be brave and win three and lose three? me? i'd rather have the extra three points!

I'd rather have a team that didn't lose, so the draws will do for me as I know the wins will soon follow.

So, 2 draws is preferable to one win and one defeat?

badge said:
kiam06 said:

Defeats knock confidence, think its pretty spot on myself.

This idea that people that share one opinion are intelligent, thoughtful and mature, while anyone that has a differing opinion is deluded, childish, spoilt etc is so bizarre I'm amazed it was repeated once let alone on a daily basis.

And the very idea that you're being disloyal to the club if you write on here that you think we'd do better with a different manager is equally bizarre.

The idea that people should leave the board, or support another club because they have a different opinion to someone else is just plain stupid.

The more these sort of things come out from either side, the more I'm convinced that the person saying it just isn't capable of mounting a coherent argument of their own.

tommyducks said:
kiam06 said:

So, 2 draws is preferable to one win and one defeat?

Have you ever been in a dressing room when your team has been drawing?

The feeling is one of ' must do better' which is a good place to be as a team, on the other hand if you are losing every other week then the mentality becomes a losing one.

Think about the overall picture not just the points, we are trying to build a consistent team that can grind out results not emulate what Newcastle did under Keegan.

moomba said:
This idea that people that share one opinion are intelligent, thoughtful and mature, while anyone that has a differing opinion is deluded, childish, spoilt etc is so bizarre I'm amazed it was repeated once let alone on a daily basis.

And the very idea that you're being disloyal to the club if you write on here that you think we'd do better with a different manager is equally bizarre.

The idea that people should leave the board, or support another club because they have a different opinion to someone else is just plain stupid.

The more these sort of things come out from either side, the more I'm convinced that the person saying it just isn't capable of mounting a coherent argument of their own.

But some even wanted the manager replacing before he'd actually started work if I recall... Or am I wrong?

Me... I'm in the 'we are we expected to be at the moment' camp... I'm looking forward to us kicking on from here and turning those draws into wins.. I think we have the squad to achieve and believe now is not the time to change the manager.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
And giving away 2 goal leads and drawing to Burnley dosent knock confidence!!

No it makes the players want to do better as they know they can, losing 2-0 to Burnley would knock confidence.

kiam06 said:
badge said:

Defeats knock confidence, think its pretty spot on myself.

yeah. of course. silly me! chelsea, un!ted, arsenal, villa and spurs would much rather be in our position and have only one defeat to their name. makes perfect sense. wouldn't it have been great if we could have become invincibles, like arsenal, but just draw every single game. fantastic eh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.