Just go..........

DontLookBackInAnger said:
This is the kind of OP that I truly hate on here, sorry I'm not going anywhere. When I signed up to support City, there was NOTHING to say I had to blindly support any of the leadership of the club. Indeed that's why there are now 2 supporters clubs, because of the very fact, but despite the fact that I strongly disagree with your view that only people that think like you can support the club, I am not arrogant enough to ask you to leave, or anyone for any view.

Indeed that's why there are now 2 supporters clubs
===============
yes and it was I who caused that break. (Chair of Chadderton Supporters Club). So for anybody to call me a 'back the club/manager' at all costs is so wrong.

whp.blue said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Fergie out then

that adds to the debate
wtf do I care about fergiscum

hughes is wasting the best chance my club has had for a generation we are heading for a thirty game euopa league at best . that will be his excuse for next seasons fuck up no doubt.
we need top 4 this season and it is looking like it is beyond Hughes

Top 4 teams are not built in one summer, I would be over the moon if we could make top 4 this season but I don't even think our owners actually expect it as they are realistic people. A Europa league spot seems about right to me for now, anything more would be welcome but would be an over achievement IMO.

levets said:
This is the kind of OP that I truly hate on here, sorry I'm not going anywhere. When I signed up to support City, there was NOTHING to say I had to blindly support any of the leadership of the club. Indeed that's why there are now 2 supporters clubs, because of the very fact, but despite the fact that I strongly disagree with your view that only people that think like you can support the club, I am not arrogant enough to ask you to leave, or anyone for any view.

===============
yes and it was I who caused that break. (Chair of Chadderton Supporters Club). So for anybody to call me a 'back the club/manager' at all costs is so wrong.
My point is simply that NO ONE should call for anyone else to just go....whatever their view, thats it...I'm not going to get into the Hughes in or out with anyone as it's pointless our views are of no matter on this issue.

whp.blue said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Fergie out then

that adds to the debate

hughes is wasting the best chance my club has had for a generation we are heading for a thirty game euopa league at best . that will be his excuse for next seasons fuck up no doubt.
Don't intend to add to your debate - there are far more eloquent and well thought out and argued Hughes out posts.

badge said:
this 'only one defeat' mantra some of you are keen to repeat, shouldn't fool anybody. would you rather bore draw your way through six games or be brave and win three and lose three? me? i'd rather have the extra three points!

I'd rather have a team that didn't lose, so the draws will do for me as I know the wins will soon follow.

Defeats only knock confidence.

kiam06 said:
whp.blue said:
that adds to the debate

Top 4 teams are not built in one summer, I would be over the moon if we could make top 4 this season but I don't even think our owners actually expect it as they are realistic people. A Europa league spot seems about right to me for now, anything more would be welcome but would be an over achievement IMO.

I believe we support Hughes, as levets says, until his position becomes untenable. It isn't that now.

However I don't believe top 4 would be over achieveing. I think we've got a squad as strong as anyone in the top 4 with the possible exception of Chelsea. We've also been building this team for 18 months.

4th or better is the target, it's still within reach. Any lower and it's a disappointment.

kiam06 said:
badge said:
this 'only one defeat' mantra some of you are keen to repeat, shouldn't fool anybody. would you rather bore draw your way through six games or be brave and win three and lose three? me? i'd rather have the extra three points!

I'd rather have a team that didn't lose, so the draws will do for me as I know the wins will soon follow.

I'm not looking to disagree with you, but don't you think at some point not winning starts to knock confidence too?

levets said:
===============
My point is simply that NO ONE should call for anyone else to just go....whatever their view, thats it...I'm not going to get into the Hughes in or out with anyone as it's pointless our views are of no matter on this issue.

our views are of no matter on this issue
==============
Absolutely correct! Moaning either on here or in public is counter productive to what the owners are trying to achieve. Only they will determine when the manager will be replaced. Until then...

kiam06 said:
badge said:

that is the most RIDICULOUS comment i have ever read on this forum!

Didsbury Dave said:
kiam06 said:

I believe we support Hughes, as levets says, until his position becomes untenable. It isn't that now.

However I don't believe top 4 would be over achieveing. I think we've got a squad as strong as anyone in the top 4 with the possible exception of Chelsea. We've also been building this team for 18 months.

4th or better is the target, it's still within reach. Any lower and it's a disappointment.

We do not have a squad as good as any of the top four, for the simple reason they are established teams at the top level and have been competing in the Champions league for years. We have individuals as good as the top four players but not the team yet.

I wouldn't be devastated with top 6, top 4 would be nice but it takes time IMO. I think alot of people are easily influenced by the press who demand a top 4 spot for City, we need to remember just how long we have been away from the top end of the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.