Just go..........

badge said:
kiam06 said:
We had what you want under Sven, we won one week and lost the other can you remember what happened to team morale?

Do you want Sven back is that it?

you're right! i've noticed how demoralised chelsea and un!ted became after their defeats. fucked them right over. i give in then. six points is definitely better than nine.

mark hughes needs to revise his match policy.

They are established squads who win things, they have confidence from that.

I can't believe after all the shite we went through with Pearce/Keegan and Sven you want to go back to those days of inconsistent WLWLWLW.

I just don't know what to say to you, go and buy the 2003 season DVD or something.

kiam06 said:
badge said:
you're right! i've noticed how demoralised chelsea and un!ted became after their defeats. fucked them right over. i give in then. six points is definitely better than nine.

mark hughes needs to revise his match policy.

I can't believe after all the shite we went through with Pearce/Keegan and Sven you want to go back to those days of inconsistent WLWLWLW.

I just don't know what to say to you, go and buy the 2003 season DVD or something.
Well that would give us 12 points from 7 games...

ono said:
kiam06 said:

Well that would give us 12 points from 7 games...

Can I ask you one question, do you think we will continue to draw our home games or were they just a blip?

Strange how you can't answer that question isn't it?

Your argument would be blown out of the water that is why.

i never slag city off. ive learned to be resigned to the fate of what being a city fan brings you.

when everything settles down in the squad, we will become a top 4 side.. player for player, we have the 3rd best side in the league (after chelsea and at a massive push, arsenal) its just a matter of time.

im sitting here enjoying the ride. i dont expect instant success, but we will get it.. soon.

aphex said:
i never slag city off. ive learned to be resigned to the fate of what being a city fan brings you.

when everything settles down in the squad, we will become a top 4 side.. player for player, we have the 3rd best side in the league (after chelsea and at a massive push, arsenal) its just a matter of time.

im sitting here enjoying the ride. i dont expect instant success, but we will get it.. soon.

God bless you aphex, spot on.

kiam06 said:
badge said:
that is the most RIDICULOUS comment i have ever read on this forum!

Defeats knock confidence, think its pretty spot on myself.

For this stage in the season I can see kiam's point completely - making sure we don't get beat no matter how we're playing is a major positive so far in my opinion. At this early stage we should make sure we remain in contention for every competition and one major positive for Hughes this season is the fact we've really gone for the League Cup and played a strong team in every round.

We've had to dig deep in most of the games and come back from a losing position at some point - that's showing some fight/bottle which every good team needs. Developing a "we're not gonna fall apart when things don't go exactly our way" mentality is essential - that's the base needed to start picking up points on a regular and consistent basis.

AlexC83 said:
kiam06 said:
Defeats knock confidence, think its pretty spot on myself.

For this stage in the season I can see kiam's point completely - making sure we don't get beat no matter how we're playing is a major positive so far in my opinion. At this early stage we should make sure we remain in contention for every competition and one major positive for Hughes this season is the fact we've really gone for the League Cup and played a strong team in every round.

We've had to dig deep in most of the games and come back from a losing position at some point - that's showing some fight/bottle which every good team needs. Developing a "we're not gonna fall apart when things don't go exactly our way" mentality is essential - that's the base needed to start picking up points on a regular and consistent basis.

Exactly we have been looking for a team that competes away from home for years and it looks like we might be getting one at last, the home form will take care of itself starting with a win against Hull this week.

Like it or not, nobody has the right to tell other fans how they should support their team.

In addition, if anyone thinks people being negative on an internet message board is going to affect the team they are seriously naive. Rather hear it on here than at the ground, that's for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.