Just got back from Fulham

Pam said:
Why is Duff a cnut?

just bugs me, not sure why. Our boys shouting at him saying his family were gypsies was amusing.

Saw Rodney Marsh, was just infront of me buying a coke, was shaking hands with everyone, top bloke.

BerksBlue said:
Blue Mist said:
I knew John Stapleton is a died in the wool Blue but didn't realise Marsh is (especially after some of his tv comments over the past few years) but to be fair to the man he obviously wasn't just on a corporate jolly if he was stood with the lads.

Seen John at a few games down south. Got to shake Rodneys hand today, but would have though he would have divided loyalities with Fulham.

Some nice clunge in the shittiest corporate boxes behind us today!

well spotted. Some major clunge in the portakabins

snipes62 said:
can someone explain to me why there seems to be a hate by some city fans against london fans who support city. I have supported city for 40 yrs and have met and travelled all over to see city who i love but now i am realy considering not to bother going to the games sorry but is this what city fans see a club that only can be suported by people in manchester. Sorry for the rant apart for some arse holes great day out CITD.

Haven't seen any "hate" towards fellow Blues to be honest. Is it one particular thing you refer to or something more ongoing?

snipes62 said:
can someone explain to me why there seems to be a hate by some city fans against london fans who support city. I have supported city for 40 yrs and have met and travelled all over to see city who i love but now i am realy considering not to bother going to the games sorry but is this what city fans see a club that only can be suported by people in manchester. Sorry for the rant apart for some arse holes great day out CITD.

to me it depends on why someone supports a club, if they dont have any ties to manchester then i dont get it

hilts said:
snipes62 said:

to me it depends on why someone supports a club, if they dont have any ties to manchester then i dont get it
I know what you mean. I work with a few people who support Liverpool. My question is - Why when you're from Manchester? They don't seem to go to the games though - spent their whole lives following them on the telly.

snipes62 said:

snipes, they can hardly call you a glory hunter can they !! Personally don't know of any Blues who have a problem with 'out of towners' supporting City. Don't let it bug you because they are the dicks surely so ignore them.

hilts said:
snipes62 said:

and does that apply to the players?

snipes62 said:
What makes you come out with this Comment ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.