Just had a brew....

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Lucky Toma said:
We are in dangerous territory here LT. On the face of it a teabag that constantly provides flavour through your brew is an excellent idea. However, I presume this is a work brew, as a home brew would - of course - be brewed in a teapot. Also, if you were to leave the teabag in and absent mindedly flop the last bit of bit of lukewarm liquid only to catch a cold teabag on your face you would be peeved and also tea stained.

Teapots are for old dears and men who attend live shows of Strictly GSC.

Strictly GSC is still at the production stage but you are welcome to VIP passes once the live shows are announced.

I'm too psychologically scarred mate.

I was once knocking one out over Ola only to discover halfway through it was actually Robbie Savage.

Looking back now I probably should have stopped.

Lucky Toma said:
We are in dangerous territory here LT. On the face of it a teabag that constantly provides flavour through your brew is an excellent idea. However, I presume this is a work brew, as a home brew would - of course - be brewed in a teapot. Also, if you were to leave the teabag in and absent mindedly flop the last bit of bit of lukewarm liquid only to catch a cold teabag on your face you would be peeved and also tea stained.

Teapots are for old dears and men who attend live shows of Strictly GSC.

No.

Teapots are for people who appreciate an good cup of tea and therefore have no use for teabags.

I once heard when I was young the perfect time to leave a teabag in is 47 seconds. It's probably bullshit but I am a very impatient person so I have always followed that.

Mayor West said:
I once heard when I was young the perfect time to leave a teabag in is 47 seconds. It's probably bullshit but I am a very impatient person so I have always followed that.

Teabags are best left in the supermarket.

I must admit that tea made in the pot with loose leaf tea, is far superior to tea made in the cup with a tea bag, but it's a bit of a faff when you just want a quick brew

Lucky Toma said:
...and accidentally left the teabag in. I didnt notice until right near the end and y'know what....it was a far nicer brew than usual.

Thinking of leaving them in from now on but dont want to be considered avant garde or quirky. Anyone else do this?
No word of a lie LT I did this yesterday morning. I like my tea strong and usually leave the teabag in there for as long as possible but on this occasion I was particularly enjoying my brew. Now I know why.I might make this my 'thing' from now on.

Always remember my paternal grandfather drinking pints of tea out of a tankard whilst wearing his stained vest. I wonder if that could make a comeback too? Might give it a try.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.