Just had a brew....

Do yourself a favour Lucky, get yourself a proper coffee machine mate!
Buy some Lavazza or Illy and just enjoy yourself...tea is saaaaaaaad!!

There was a programme on TV last week about how tea contains lots of antidioxidants and to get the best out of them the teabag should be left in for 7 minutes. Apparently the average length of time a teabag is left in is 40 seconds.

Could I just add the the twinnings pods that go in the one cup tea making things are really nice.

Im waiting for the vimto tea bag- how good will that be?

Bellyeye said:
There was a programme on TV last week about how tea contains lots of antidioxidants and to get the best out of them the teabag should be left in for 7 minutes. Apparently the average length of time a teabag is left in is 40 seconds.

40! I bet it's like nats piss! A good 4 mins

Bellyeye said:

and I bet you wash out the tea pot

Try having a cup of tea where a big spider has crawled overnight into your kettle and drowned. And not noticing it when you boiled the kettle and poured the water onto the teabag in your cup.
And then drinking your brew, oblivious.
Not the best thing in the morning :-(

mackenzie said:
Try having a cup of tea where a big spider has crawled overnight into your kettle and drowned. And not noticing it when you boiled the kettle and poured the water onto the teabag in your cup.
And then drinking your brew, oblivious.
Not the best thing in the morning :-(
did you put the milk in first or last?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Lucky Toma said:
Tea out of a tankard? That's living the dream GDM.

A man is Lord of his castle when he has a massive brew and a tea-stained wife-beater on.
He also used to spit in the street well into his eighties.

He also used to take his false teeth out to suck the meat off the ribs he had spent the whole day cooking and tenderising and then put the bones down the back of the settee when he thought no-one was looking.

It's fair to say my father's side of the family are a little more working class than my mother's side who are all good at baking cakes.

You can't beat a cosmopolitan upbringing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.