Just had a brew....

peterctid said:
mackenzie said:
Try having a cup of tea where a big spider has crawled overnight into your kettle and drowned. And not noticing it when you boiled the kettle and poured the water onto the teabag in your cup.
And then drinking your brew, oblivious.
Not the best thing in the morning :-(
did you put the milk in first or last?
Last I think, although my memory of that morning is still a bit fucked. Trauma and all that you see.

The Chinese have the best method of making a proper brew, I can't remember exactly how they did it but they took ages and twirled the cup around a bit. It looked really nice.

Hope this helps.

Always do this you're not alone there pal. It's largely comes down to the fact I can't be arsed stood there stirring my tea plus I like it strong so it's an added bonus.

I'm going to go make one now. I think I'll try, in a cup, Tetleys, bag, 5 mins. I'll report back.

****Breaking update****

I used a Barrys bag, and squozed it. Bit strong.

Happened to me the other week, someone left the teabag in. Shit me up at first when I saw it lurking at the bottom of the cup, but I didn't notice a negative impact on the taste.

Had a weak as piss brew earlier, and did wonder about whether I should have left the teabag in. Might have to give this novel method a whirl.

Oooh, just got an idea of doing it with an Earl Grey teabag...hmm, this could be a life-changing moment.

scall said:
Happenedq to me the other week, someone left the teabag in. Shit me up at first when I saw it lurking at the bottom of the cup, but I didn't notice a negative impact on the taste.

Had a weak as piss brew earlier, and did wonder about whether I should have left the teabag in. Might have to give this novel method a whirl.

Oooh, just got an idea of doing it with an Earl Grey teabag...hmm, this could be a life-changing moment.
The devil's spawn.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
scall said:
Happenedq to me the other week, someone left the teabag in. Shit me up at first when I saw it lurking at the bottom of the cup, but I didn't notice a negative impact on the taste.

The devil's spawn.

Chav

gazhinio said:
Do yourself a favour Lucky, get yourself a proper coffee machine mate!
Buy some Lavazza or Illy and just enjoy yourself...tea is saaaaaaaad!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.