Just had a brew....

Lucky Toma said:
...and accidentally left the teabag in. I didnt notice until right near the end and y'know what....it was a far nicer brew than usual.

Thinking of leaving them in from now on but dont want to be considered avant garde or quirky. Anyone else do this?

things must be slack

Lucky Toma said:
...and accidentally left the teabag in. I didnt notice until right near the end and y'know what....it was a far nicer brew than usual.

Thinking of leaving them in from now on but dont want to be considered avant garde or quirky. Anyone else do this?

If I have a cup of tea, I do this all the time mate, I get odd looks when I'm out and ask for the tea-bag to be left in, people think I'm weird, the truth is, most people are shit at making tea.

Dirty Harry said:
Lucky Toma said:

If I have a cup of tea, I do this all the time mate, I get odd looks when I'm out and ask for the tea-bag to be left in, people think I'm weird, the truth is, most people are shit at making tea.
This is sadly, all too true.

'nice and strong' appears to be a foreign language to most of the population.

Lucky Toma said:

gonnna have to give it a try

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dirty Harry said:
Lucky Toma said:

This is sadly, all too true.

'nice and strong' appears to be a foreign language to most of the population.

The whole situation is a shambles mate, did their Mothers not teach them anything ?
The ones who think just putting in less milk to make it appear strong are just as bad, tut tut.

Yuk! It's evil and wrong!
My apprentice at work has left the teabag it in once or twice by accident.
Nearly clubbed him with a dead blow hammer.
Uggh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.